• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT is up with the Regi?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • Have you noticed the way their eyes are aranged(sp?)? I've tried translating it into brallie, but it doesn't come up with anything sensible. Could they possibly stand for elemental sybols or something?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They?re certainly odd looking Pok?mon, to say the least. They look and ove like robots on Colliseum. Let us know if you figure out anything about their eyes~ ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Err... they ARE golems O.o;; "Lord/King of rock/ice/steel". They do have no face, no expression and highly robotic appearances (even without Col it's very obvious.) As for the dots on their faces, I really don't know if they're Braille as I don't know how to read Braille codes o.o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • actually, I don't think their eyes are arranged in any special way. I thin they were arranged the way they were to add to the aesthetics of the pok?mon overall...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I've aught all three. They make really robotic noises too. I think those dots on their faces are supposed to be eyes. Because if not, I can't help but wonder how they move around blind.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Humm... Registell IS cool! Regice is WEIRD and Regirock IS... ermm... A lot of Rock XD
    Well, I dunno what those dots says, but I agree with Pogiforce tha they're eyes...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    Great i've been dying to ask some one this - are golems from Jewish legend or something else???
    Golems are from Jewish mythology. They were giant stone statues made to looks like humans, but they were infsed with some sort of magic that made them living.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • well its a possibility they walk blind... blind people do it. and the way they move their arms(regice is most noticable) its like a cane:P. i think their blind but highly intellegent. u cant say theyre not cuz all legends are smarter than the common weaklings.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Have you noticed the way their eyes are aranged(sp?)? I've tried translating it into brallie, but it doesn't come up with anything sensible. Could they possibly stand for elemental sybols or something?

On Regirock the "symbols" mean: Rock
    On Regice the "symbols" mean: Ice
    On Registeel the "symbols" mean: Steel

Back