• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a list of the various Trainer Titles in Pokemon Battle Revolution?

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
Years
I'm looking for a list that has the various possible trainer titles in PBR.

All I know is the standard ones given for just choosing a character type, and for beating the game.

I'm looking for ones like

"Man of the Sea" - Have at least 3 water-type pokemon on your team
"Ecologist" - Have at least 3 grass-type pokemon on your team

dr00

「ちこく」君
Years
i've been wanting to know this as well, but i haven't found anything with a list of everything, just a generic "put 3 of any type in your team for a custom title!" or something.

also i know i got rain guy (or something like that) when i had kyogre on my team or someone who knew rain dance.
also surf guy, with surf, so it's not just types... so there might be a lot of combinations based on a lot of things.

if i'm bored enough tomorrow and i have time, i'll play around with it and see what titles i can come up with some and we can try and compile a list ourselves.

Back