• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Light within the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Yes,yes, another role-play but I promise I will keep up with escaping the dark >.>; and becoming addicted to gale of darkness again... I decided why not use my creativity so everyone can enjoy but..Okay here we go.

The Light within the Shadows
    Rating: PG-13

We've all heard of Shadow Pokemon right?.. Yes you know the pokemon who's hearts have been artificially closed through cruel ways, but... Thats was 100 years ago.. They don't exist anymore...Right..? Cipher was destroyed when that boy snagged XD001. And Master Greevil was taken down.. So..There's..nothing to worry about..

This was the tale that had been handed down throughout generation span of 100 years. There had been no sign of Cipher..Sure there was a few Team Snagem sightings but thats nothing to worry about.. Or is it?

There have ben sightings of shady characters coming in and out of the desert whering the same uniforms as Cipher... Other strange things have been happening as well..

There is a new leader of Orre.. The leaders name is..

George Martanaz (bare with me I'm making a name up Haha!) The people of orre are unsure abouthis ruling..It seems very similiar to dictatorship because of cruel laws and regulations which were being enforced. Like you could have no more then 2 pokemon or no more then 5 of each object. These rules seemed harsh and unfair to many trainers throughout Orre.

The most interesting problem is about..Pokemon.

There have been pokemon that have been attacking people but the problem is..some of them are wild..Some of them are not wild.. Its not just wild pokemon attacking people its wild pokemon and owned pokemon attacking people with the most utter cruelty. If you got attacked by one of these pokemon you would surely end up in the hospital. So people would wonder..
    Have people started creating shadow pokemon again? Had cipher truely returned? And f so..Would they be more aggresive..and would there be more shadow pokemon then last time?

This is where you come in..

You were born in an orphange somewhere in orre..Whether it be agate village or pyrite town..You had to be born somewhere..? Or you could have been one of those reguller kids, or a spoiled rich kid.. Well.. You have also had some type of trauma in your life.. You don't have to say..but.. t will come to haunt you someday... You had come to gateon bort in which you were running errands for your ''family.'' Little did you know your ''family.'' has been working with the newly reborn cipher all this time! Ignorance is bliss I suppose. You had been running errands hen you witness a battle between two outrageously strong pokemon. You stand to watch but something is..off about these pokemon... What could it be?..Are they to strong for any natural pokemon to be?..Or are you envious? After the battle...You stumble into an odd warehouse..where you find some type of machine..You try it on..and..you feel an odd pulsating feeling.. The feeling..to be heroic... ANd save something.. or someone..but..Are you going to use it for good or evil..To save or destroy... That is your choice... Will you be tempted by this power or stay pure to your heart..

or...

You wake up one day..in a lab..unable to remember what had happened.. But all you feel nothing but anger and hate.. Like something has tortured your soul until you could no lnoger feel anything. You try to do an attack but find your restricted down in binds..Machines surrounding you..strange people nodding happily and then they put you on a some type of moving machine. Still dazed about who or what you are..you are forcebly shoved into a box and set in some type of show off room..All you want to do is fight back..Your anger and coldness are the only emotions you know. Little did you know..you had just been made into a shadow pokemon! Your heart had been tightly shut and you now gave off a special dark aurua that only the gifted could see... And before you know it..you are forcebly shoved into a pokeball and unknown to where you are destined to be..

For the Shadows Eye...

You as well have come to Gateon Port for errands..living in an orphanage has made you one strange person.. You've been having dreams about pokemon with dark or deep red auruas and you can never find the answer to witch why you have these strange dreams. As you start shopping and looking around a man asks you if you have an Evee..This strange but you answer yes to his question and he gives you several choices of stoones or shards to evolve your pokemon..You decide on anything of your choice but this is merely a minority of your day..You stay in silence continuing to shop when notice to trainers battling each other and to your surprise the two trainers pokemon has the same dark aurua!. You gasp and shout something about the aurua..drawing unwanted attention to yourself...

Either way...You must find a way to stop cipher..Pokemon or Human.. You are destined to save or destroy the world you know..

~Okay i know its not the best but bare with me x.x~

Sign-up Sheets..

If you want to be a human here is your sign-up sheet.

Full Name:

What part you wish to play:

Nickname (Optional):

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Good or Evil?:

Rp Example:

If you want to be a Shadow Pokemon here is your sign-up sheet

Name:

Species:

Nature:

Personality before you became a Shadow pokemon:

Trainer you will get caught by:

Good or evil?:

Rp example:

ABSOLUTELY NO SHINIES! I have seen people make every sign-up sheet they make be a shiny pokemon... No Just No! And you can be legendary, but you have one of the best sign-up sheets I have ever seen or you must choose an average run of the mill pokemon. If you are granted the title of Legendary Pokemon here are the Legendary Pokemon you COULD choose from if you had this part.

-Azelf
    -Uxie
    -Mespirit
    -Girantina
    -Heatran

This is a special sign-up sheet..this is for the person who can sense the shadow pokemon with their eyes.. I will be very strict on this sign-up sheet.. only the person with the best overall sign-up sheet will be able to be this part. This person will be able to start with a pokemon as well but Cipher will have to catch you and you will have to be rescued before you can play a major part. The person who obtaiend the Shadows Eye status has gone above and beyond the minimum sign-up limits which grants them this major part.

Name:

Nickname: (Optional)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Which orphanage did you grow up in and how did you get there:

What were your shadow pokemon dreams like:

Where Cipher captured you and how:

Rp: Example:

Rules I shall be very strict on this

1: Only minor swearing..Don't say the f word or anyother major swere words.

2: follow the 1 paragraph minimum.. If you do not..YOU WILL BE AUTOMTICALLY KICKED FROM THE ROLE-PLAY

3: Your personality, Appearance , and history mus be at least 5-7 setences long.

4: The rp examples must have at least 9 sentences in it. I want the role-players that join to be very skilled in role-playing.

5.: No harrasment, This should be an obvious must D;

6.: Have fun..If you don't have fun then.. no point in role-playing.

7.: I will allow some romance/ love triangles to be done..cause..drama is cool. and fun to read :D

8- Don't complain if you didn't get the part you wanted. Try out for another part its simple rule to follow~

9.: obey rules 1-8 :)

I especially want enforce rule 2 and I will enforece it strongly.. So be weary ^.~

Humans
    < insert name here>- Reserved by Diegoyayi for the time being
    <Tai Sugimori(Good)> - Charizard_Man
    <Valerie Moon(Evil)> - iLike2EatPies
    <Zuko(Good)> - Pika_Master414
    <Zane Allstar(Evil)> - Rubii Naruto

The Shadows Eye:
    <Mira Krulcavich>~ Umbreongirl

Shadow Pokemon
    <Riku(Ralts)>-GhostPrincess
    <Insert name here>-
    <Insert name here>-
    <insert name here>-

Ciphers Prized Experiment
    <Arlene Marie Sanders (Good)> - DarkHaven3

My sign-up sheet

Name: Riku

Species: Ralts

Nature: Quirky

Personality before Shadowfication: Riku was a very compassionate and upstanding pokemon, she always stopped fights even if it meant getting hurt herself. Also shy a few times when situations become to stressful for her. She was always glad to help out any type of pokemon or trainer but was quick enough to evade capture. Se would often steal pokemon from other humans or play the pittiful person and would act innocent and cute and run off with their food and giggle alot.You would always see her laughing with other pokemon and she loved life..That was until she came across soem strange looking people and tried helping them..And..She foolishly fell into their trap and became a shadow pokemon..which proves her foolishness.

Trainer you will be caught by: None as of yet

Good or Evil: Good or becoming good >.>

Rp example: from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon escaping the Dark

Before the trio reached steam cave she could here leon say bitterly to her, "Mudkip, you think I am a puppet for Darkrai and he will kill me. Then look at yourself and think about Dialga. Your body will get torn apart using that power. We all have to make sacrifices for the team. You may not know it now, but I will find answers even if it kills me!"

Tiffany felt hurt that leon wold say such a thing..He didn't care about the others..he only cared about himself...Only to find the answers.. before Leon became out of sight she bid one final statement to him, "You don't care abotu us..all you care about is power! Your only thinknig of yourself!" And after that final word Tiffany and the trio disappeared into steam cave.. Tiffanys eyes welled with tears. Torrent looked at her worridly.

"Whats wrong Tiffany?" Torrent asked.

" I'm just thinknig...about how each of us are falling apart..I feel..Darkrai may torture each of us..till...every one of us joins him..and then.. theres no hope...!" Tiffany mumbled as tears fell down her face.

"Its anyones choice..if they wish to join him or not..I believe that chimchar..Leon was it?..Thinks he's doing the right thing..when..he;s so blinded by the power of Darkrai..that he can't see that he's really hurting everyone...." Torrent mumbledm as Tiffany cried into his shell, unable to cover her eyes because of the broken bones throughout her body.

"Torrent..your right..maybe..he's just..blinded.." Tiffany mumbled.

"I'm sure that he'll coem to his senses one day...and that he will regret what he has done.." Torrent mumbled.

"T-Thanks..Torrent.." Tiffany mumbled as she blushed slightly.

As the trio ran through steam cave dodging any pokemon attack they could dodge they soon came to the peak..An empty arena..

"GRRAAAAAUGGGH! YOU SHALL GO NO FURTHER!" The voice shouted.

"?!!!! That that voice!" Tiffany screamed in her head.

Well thats my post and I'm sticking with it xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, so here is my sign-up. Hope it's good enough. w00t! First sign-up. And no, this is not a character that I have used before. XD
    And I'm not sure about the history, if you want me to change it just tell me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Taichi Sugimori

What part you wish to play: Good Human Snagger

Nickname (Optional): Tai

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He's by no means easily intimidated, and doesn't have an exceptionally short temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it's what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he's by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second's hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Tai was born in a rural home in Agate Village, he lived with his loving parents. As he grew up, Tai made many friends in the village. His parents cared for the boy with their entire heart, and gave him everything he needed. His village was the perfect neighborhood for him, and nothing went wrong. His parents had told him stories about "The Dark Days" as they referred them. Tai personally did not believe that such darnkess could exist. For Tai, the world was a happy place. Atleast, that's how his parents made it seem his entire life.

One day, when he was older, his parents asked Tai for a favor, they asked him to go into another town to run an errand for them. Of course, Tai agreed, they're his parents after all. So he goes into town and passes a field with tall grass, he hears rustling in the grass near him and he gets frightened. From the grass hovers up a dark demon with red eyes and a wicked smile. Tai recognized this pokemon as Gengar, from the opposite side of the field came out a purple pokemon with a large horn on his forehead and several horns on his back. This was Nidorino, what was odd about these pokemon was their eyes, they weren't the usual color. They were bloodshot; and once they ignited their battle, it was the most amazing thing that Tai had seen. They were strong, very strong. Tai liked the power, he wanted pokemon like that as well.

Finally he reaches the town and looks around, he has never left the village. SO he enters a very large building and sees towers and towers of boxes. In the back he sees a large metal crate, on it was a hand recognizer mechanism. Tai placed his hand their, and oddly enough it opened. In the crate was a stand that held up a machine that seemed to be some kind of jacket for his shoulder. Tai placed the machine on himself and he liked it, a strange energy pulsated through his veins. Tai felt like he had to save, and use this power for good.

Appearance: Tai has dark chocolate brown hair that covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes. Tai has a black cap facing backwards and a pair of gogles over the cap. He has bright crystal blue eyes that tend to stick out to most poeple as they're very bright. He stands at an average 5 feet and 4 inches, not to tall but not to short. Tai has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either. It's a mix between the two.

Clothes-wise, Tai wears a plain blue shirt with a pokeball insignia on his right sleeve. He has a dog tag that had his parents names and his own. He also wore a pair of black jeans and a pair of white shoes with the label "Vans" on them in red letters. On each hand he has black wristbands.

Good or Evil?: Good!

Rp Example:

From Pokemon Adventures I: Kanto Adventures!

Tai smiled and rubbed Pidgey's pokeball and he smiled uncontrollably. He finally caught a Pidgey, and a strong one too! He liked the fact that it was quick, but strong at the same time. He turned over to see Sean and Rin defeat the final pidgeys. Tai was a bit shocked when he saw Rin almost frozen in place. He walked over to the two other trainers and try to snap Rin out of her frozen state,

"Well guys! That was cool, wasn't it! Look, I caught a pidgey! So you guys did good too, didn't you!" Tai spat out and patted Sean on the back pretty hard,

"Good for you guys! Now come on, I can see Viridian already!" Tai waved his hand, signifying for them to follow. He walked down the road and looked back at Rin,

'What's wrong with her?' Tai asked himself mentally.

The flower field slowly gave way to a dirt path that narrowed into Viridian City, the verdant town of nature. From what Tai could see, there was a pokecenter up ahead. Beyond that, masses of small buildings and homes were gathered around the middle of the city, where the Viridian Gym awaited.

Charco ran ahead, happy to be able to get some food. "Charman Charrr!!!!!!!"

"Hold up Charco! Geez…..you're faster than you look. Come on guys!" He rushed the other trainers. Tai was starving as well.

<No, your just slow.> Charco teased.

Tai started a little. He was standing before the pokecenter as people busied past him, in and out of the sliding glass doors….

And he could understand his pokemon?

All of a sudden?

"Alright, a Pokemon Center. I can heal you, Gee and send Ratty to the Professor." He turned around to see the other trainers arriving with Tai. So he entered the Pokemon Center. Tai scanned the center as he entered.

There were MASSES of trainers everywhere! People gathered from far and wide. Some tough looking, other noobs like them. Old and young, pretty and ugly, the list went on and on.

Charco was pleasantly shocked. <Wow! Are there always this many trainers in Pokecenters?>

"Nah, don't think so. Viridian is the closest city to Victory Road and the Elite Four, that's why everyone comes here…"

<Oh. That's nice.>

"Mhm. One day, we'll be here and-"He was interrupted by a giant Chansey springing up in his face, nurse cap and all. It was right in his way.

"WHOA!" Tai fell backwards, his cap falling off.

"CHANSEY!" The pinkish, oval shaped pokemon grinned happily and shoved the Egg from her pouch in the trainers face.

Charco sweatdropped. <I think I want to go back in my pokeball now.>

Tai obliged, returning the pokemon as he got back on his feet. The Chansey smiled and bounced off, startling other trainers and showing off its newly polished egg.

'Psycho pokemon…" Tai thought, glaring at it. The Chansey then seemed to go to a girl, but the girl didn't seem frightened or annoyed. It actually started gigling and playing with the Chansey. odd.

"Well come on guys. Let's heal up our pokemon and eat!" Tai ran over to the main counter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    May I reserve for a human character (Evil)? I'll edit this post when I finish my sign-up...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Full Name: Zuko ?

What part you wish to play: Human

Nickname (Optional): N/A

Personality: Zuko is a very rash and independent person. He can be very impatient and hot-headed sometimes. He is really good at heart, but sometimes rage can take over him. He never excepts being second best and fights for his goals, no matter what it takes; sometimes without thinking about others. This could be because of his past and what happened to his parents. He loves pokemon very much and is very intelligent when it comes to pokemon battling. Zuko will never let down a challenge ands fights his hardest with his skill and sometimes his heart. I guess you can say he has a complicated personality.

History: Zuko only met hatred from his family while growing up. His father always treated Zuko like he was worthless and favored his sister like a prodigy. The only one who ever treated him right was his mother, but one day she got booted out by Zuko's own father, and Zuko had never seen her since. Zuko's father had always been one of the greatest trainers the world had ever seen and Zuko knew he had something to prove. One day, he ran away from home and built his own, new life in a town called Pyrite. His goal is to not only to prove his worth to his father, but to rid the world of the evil that his father and sister always showed him.

Appearance: Zuko is a very intense-looking person standing at a slightly above average height. His black hair is grown out past his intense golden eyes. On his left eye is a scar that his evil father gave him a few years before he ran away. He always wears the same clothes that he was wearing when he ran away: a long red outfit with a pair of boots. Zuko also always carries around a small picture of his mother in his pocket that you can occasionally see him with. It is a rare treat for everybody to see Zuko smile.

Good or Evil?: Good

Rp Example:
    Exerpt from The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Gold clicked the hang-up button. He always hated Silver the most. He had always tried to put Gold down in different ways. He couldn't believe his mother had installed his number in Silver's PokeGear.

"Hey, little bro, turn around!"

Gold turned around and saw his fifteen year old brother, Silver standing there. He had on a sleeveless black shirt on and a pair of jeans. His crazy light brown hair stood out the most. He was closer than Gold thought.

"So, one on one. Your pathetic rat against my ultimate pokemon!" Silver shouted. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air. The red lights came out followed by a pokemon that looked like a monkey and a little like a pig.

What is that, Gold thought. He pulled out his pokedex. Mankey......, It read.

"A Mankey, huh?" Gold said "Well Pikachu can beat it! Go Pikachu!"

Pikachu jumped off Gold's shoulder and onto the battlefield once again.

"Okay, Pikachu lets start things off with a thundershock!" Gold commanded. The pokemon let out of burst of electricity that was heading for Mankey. But Mankey held firm and managed to brush off the electric attack. What?! Gold thought in shock.

"Mankey, counterattack with scratch!" Silver commanded. The pokemon ran in to deliver an attack.

"Pikachu, dodge!" Gold shouted. The electric pokemon jumped out of the way. Yeah that may work now, but how can I win if I can't attack? Gold thought. He paused for a moment. But thundershock isn't Pikachu's only attack........ I can still win!

"Pikachu, tail whip!" Gold shouted. Pikachu wagged his tail playfully.

"WHAT!" shouted Silver. "Mankey use low kick and finish this rat off!"

"Pikachu dodge and use tail whip again!" Gold shouted.

"Attack, ATTACK!" Silver shouted.

"Do it again Pikachu!" Gold shouted. Pikachu dodged and wagged its tail at Mankey.

"Mankey, finish this with rage!" Silver commanded his pokemon.

"Pikachu, dodge once again and use thundershock!" Gold shouted. Pikachu jumped in the air, getting away from Mankey's reach, and then performed thundershock. The fighting pokemon twisted and turned until it collapsed onto the ground.

"NO WAY!!" Silver shouted. He whipped out his pokemon and recalled it.

Gold walked over to his older brother. "Great battle, but big bro, try to learn to use some stragedy. Power isn't enough."

Silver just sneered and walked off.

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Eh, here's my attempt at being the Shadow Eye person. Note, she is NOT HUMAN. I cannot stress that enough. She's a red fox.

Name: Arlene Marie Sanders
    Nickname: N/A
    Appearance: Arlene, despite not being human, is a sight to behold; a resonating beacon of pure beauty and perfection. Her fox-orange fur drapes downward smoothly across her enticing, flaring curves in a bright cascade, barred by the flawless candent-white vesture of her underbelly coat. Her large, captivatingly-deep emerald eyes stab out from her face, following naturally into the delicate curvature of her muzzle and ending in the two characteristic black markings of a fox and the obvious cold black canine nose. Her hair is a striking, lovely blonde curtain that follows her form, down to her mid-thighs, and hides her right eye partially. A clever instrumentation of her own beauty. Matching with the black gloves and socks of fur on her footpaws and hands, she normally wears a jet-black tanktop (which does little to hide her obvious, large-scale "development") and cargo pants - bunched at the shins - ending in combat boots that are so well-kept and cared for that they shine like pure ebony in the light.
    Personality: Arlene naturally is a fairly neutral person by instinct. She normally is one to outright refuse conflict, but the bruises on her forepaws indicate a life of fighting and defending her life, to the contrary; she is ashamed of it, and ashamed of ever having to resort to violence. She believes in an ultimate balance of perspective, a final balance between the relative good and evil; it is a viewpoint that many think strange or outlandish, but Arlene is at the same time not without her sense of morals. She is lawful and will fight for what she believes in with fierce vigor, and will do little to stand in the way of others doing the same.
    History: Arlene was born on February 25, 1981, to a married couple of presumably Russian origin (which may or may not stereotype to her actions when she's angry) who immigrated to Sacramento, CA (USA) several years prior. With what little memory she has, she recalls meeting her grandfather, who had a strange glow in his eyes and stark black hair, unlike her parents... This has led her to believe that her descendants were part of one of the northern Russian moon-fox tribes, who worshiped the moon as their god of life. Their ability of foresight and strong grip on arcane arts would certainly explain why she has the abilities she does. Since her parents' murder when she was 3, she has been part of an orphanage until age 18. Being 19 now, she lives a semi-nomadic lifestyle by the golden rule, and is generally minimalistic. She is also an underground death-metal artist with the band Doom, as lead guitarist, and writes all of the band's music.
    Which orphanage did you grow up in and how did you get there:
    Arlene was shipped to Agate Village in Orre at age 4, after being under the care of her grandfather for six months following her parents' unsolved murder. Since then, she generally stayed away from the other children and turned her attention towards studying the ancient arcane arts of her people, becoming an apprentice necromancer in the process; a highly revered and respected position in her peoples' culture. Though her skills are very limited, she still has the power to curse... To cause things that cannot be explained by science... To cause horrors in a person's mind that the worst nightmares cannot compare to.
    What were your shadow pokemon dreams like:
    In Arlene's dreams, even as an infant, she has been plagued with nightmarish images that haunt her to present day. She recounts of the sky being made of the blackest onyx, and sharp, swordlike trees shooting from the ground, already dead with the parched, barren land around them; of sharp, unforgiving mountains shooting out of the ground like daggers out of nowhere, and of the pupils of 1,000 pairs of eyes watching her, laughing silently at her torment. Not lucid, she would cry and scream for vengeance against the eyes that mocked her... Only to be swallowed by the ground into an everlasting blackness, where the eyes followed her, chanting unspeakable messages...
    Where Cipher captured you and how:
    In the dead of night, Arlene had wandered a bit far from where she considered "home" at the time, on her way to the next city under the fear that someone was following her. She ended up trying to lose the unseen assailant in a deeply-woven forest, only to find herself lost in the process; journeying deeper into the natural abyss, she came across a large, open field, lined with manmade trenches and strange outposts that spiked up out of the ground. Curious, she slipped in unseen to investigate, spying a massive fortress complex in the distance... Only moments after spying this incredible sight, all went black. She had been knocked out by somebody; by who, she had no idea.
    Rp: Example:
    (TAKEN FROM POKEMON III)

All was dark. Arlene had passed out cold from the sheer force of the electricity screaming through her body...

It was midnight when Arlene woke finally. She remembered little of what had happened, just... The raw fury that flowed through her, the immense hatred for that metal-clad assailant... Whatever he'd done, he would pay. When at first she opened her eyes, it was hard to tell if she had actually lifted her eyelids, due to the immense emptiness of the sky, the unyielding darkness that surrounded her. She couldn't even tell what direction she was facing at first. But once the feeling came back and the jolt returned in her sensitive nerves, she knew immediately. Snow was all around her, and the frigid cold was almost too much for her fur to keep away. She still remained relatively temperate beneath her pretty orange coat, but where exactly she was relative to her previous location was still a mystery.

She stood tenderly, adamant about being absolutely quiet. She did not want to alarm anyone or anything nearby, if an assailant was still near. She skillfully looked around at first, but suddenly, pain overtook her entire body. Her left leg buckled under just her own weight, and her right side went into spasms. She fell into the snow with a feathery "thud", and the blinding agony gripped her senses for a moment... When it subsided, she reached down, checking for abnormalities in her form. Fear drew her into a recessive state of mind as she passed a cold paw over her leg and noted that one part of her thigh was slightly off-angle; she had somehow broken a leg. And from the feeling in her chest, maybe a rib or two.

She forced herself to stand again, and limped a few agonizing paces over to a better vantage point to view her surroundings, clutching her aching side with one paw. She was barely able to stand, but despite the burning pain shooting at her, stabbing her from every direction, licking at her bones... She was still able to overwatch the area and think tactically. Her belongings were huddled up next to someone else's bag, and the person in question was out cold - or dead - in the snow, silent. Sighing, partially from pain, Arlene knew that whoever it was would not survive long without her help. She struggled along the snow path she had created by unintentionally dragging her broken leg through the loose mush, and carefully lowered herself down onto one knee. In the cold night air, the human in front of her would surely die of pneumonia and hypothermia if she didn't do anything.

Biting the immense, unimaginable pain rocking her to the core, the vixen gripped the boy intensely by the clothing and lifted him up onto her shoulders, at the same time dislodging him from the snow, and painfully carried him over to a nearby alcove formed into a rock face that spiked out of the snow. She then angrily fought against her own body to retrieve their bags, doing the best attempt she could to carry all three at once to their new temporary camp. She collapsed nearby suddenly, shocked as her vision became blurred and surreal... The gasping vixen coughed up a considerable amount of blood before regaining her composure and lifting herself up, and continuing to the campsite; where she promptly dropped everything from her shoulders. She was tired, very hungry, and filled to the brim - to the point where she could no longer withstand - with a fiery anguish unlike any she had ever faced.

Once again, unable to face the terrible agony, she doubled over and collapsed in the snow, though still conscious. Her energy spent, she knew that soon she would be far too weak to move. Whatever was wrong with her was very serious, possibly life-threatening. Once again, a dizzy spell overtook her, and she coughed until she expelled bodily fluids. Thankfully, this time, there was less blood. Or was it that she had lost alot already... And she was running out? Fearful, she struggled to stand again, forcing her weight onto her good leg, and shakily called out to the human boy, "Hey...! Get up!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @DarkHaven3 I have to wait for umbreongirl to post and compare you too cause she wanted to be the shadows eye as well.. x.X but you may kick UmbreonGirl out of the running o___O If not I can make up a special part for you cause you sign-up was just extrodinary o:

@Pika_Master add a bit more to your personality and your good to go

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Okay, I added a little bit more. Tell me if I need anything else.

Just a few things: Are you gonna do this the chapter form? and do we need a trainer card when we start?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Yes I will most likely put this in chapter forms like this

Act 1 - Gateon port

Something like that x3

And no you won't need a trainer card wel lI'm off to create an ooc thread so this thread won't have 3 pages off occ psots x.x

edit: there is now an ooc thread so if you have any questions or comments post there not here

edit 2: Pika_Master ~accepted~

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Name: Zane Alistar

Nickname: Alistar

Appearance: Zane is 6'5" tall, has long and wavy Blue hair which reaches down to his shoulders, his skin has been nicely tanned by the sun burning on him as it did the other orphans. His eyes are of a cold brown color, but have a streak of purple in them. Zane also has big ears, good for hearing far away conversations.

Zane isn't really muscular as you can see his ribs if he ever took his shirt off. His shirt is black with a picture of a pokeball on the back. The front has a picture of a Great Ball, an Ultra Ball, and a Master Ball, but he usually hides it in a white cloak. His arms are thin, and look whimpy, but they are pretty strong, but don't be surprised if they break.

Zane's legs are as skinny as sticks, but no one ever notices, as he has baggy pants on. His pants are a light blue from being bleached in the sun. They have four pockets on the sides, but the back pockets got torn off from overuse. The four pockets carry hidden pokeballs, and a black cloth to hide them. Yeah, he isn't really attractive.

Personality: Zane isn't the nicest person to meet, having grown up in the Pyrite Orphanage. He doesn't make jokes and treats people with disrespect. If someone gets to open up, which isn't likely then you would know that his personality was caused by the rich people in Agate. Zane just despises rich people, since he thinks that they think that they're better then him. Zane may be cold, but if you really get to know him, then he can really be a good guy, but no one knows that because they're afraid of him. He views the Snagem and Cipher members as 'rich class' and despises them as well.

History: Zane was born in Phenac City, on a full moon. The doctors were puzzled about his eyes, but thought nothing of it. After a few days his parents took him home and they lived in peace, for a month, when three bandits came in and killed Zane's parents. The bandits also stole everything and dropped Zane off at the Pyrite orphanage as an act of suposed kindness, but the years at the orphanage were not good at all. Zane was subjected to beatings from the other kids, and the management, for being the weakest, but also the most rebellious.

When Zane was thirteen, he ran from the orphanage and lived deep in Pyrite, so he wouldn't be taken back. Soon enough, Zane found three kids like himself, and started to make friends with them, but in a month, the same kids started to beat him up and throw him out. Zane had had it and had stolen a lot of water, food, and a big backpack from a store and went out into the desert on his own. His food and water rations were gone in a month, but that's all it took as he made it to Agate somehow.

But after getting to Agate, the kids saw him and made fun of him for being poor, but Zane dealt with it until he was nineteen. There he stole a few thousand from the rich kids and bought a hover bike and started riding around Orre, visiting the towns and cities whenever he wanted to.

Which orphanage did you grow up in and how did you get there: After Zane was born, his parents werekilled by bandits, but they couldn't kill Zane for some reason, so they dropped him off at the Pyrite City Orphanage. After all, they might not be able to kill a child, but they can willingly ruin his/her lives. Anyway Zane escaped at age 13 after almost being killed by the other kids so that they could have something to do.

What were your shadow pokemon dreams like: When Zane was a kid, he had the same dream every night. He wakes up in a nightmare world where there is no one. The world is dark, and cold, but looks like a decent place. There's grass, but it's drenched in blood. The mountains are made of bones, as are the deserts. The lakes are full of dead bodies of pokemon and humans. At the end of a dream, there was an army of Evil Pokemon, with evil looking humans controlling them. The humans order the pokemon to tear him to shreds, and they do.

Where Cipher captured you and how: After getting his hover bike, Zane drove a into the Snagem Base, not knowing that Cipher kept tabs on it, and in an hour Cipher agents came for him. Zane and his Trapinch tried to fight them off, but there were too many, and he got captured by them after his Trapinch fainted. Cipher let Zane keep his Pokemon, because the Trapinch was pretty weak. But they didn't leave it alone. Cipher knew that people with the shadow's eye get bad dreams around Shadow Pokemon, so they made Trapinch a Shadow Pokemon.

Rp Example: From The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Chris and Kyle were walking down Route six, after the incident with Team Rocket in Saffron. But what would happen today would change their trainer career's forever.

"Hey, Kyle." Said Chris trying to start a conversation.

"What?" Asked Kyle not in the mood for any talk right now.

"Have you ever heard of a Squirtle community around here?" Asked Chris. When Kyle shook his head Chris smirked and said. "Yeah, a secret Squirtle community, hunters have been trying to find it for decades, no one knows how they keep it hidden." Kyle just sighed and said.

"Yeah, it's probably an urban legend or somethng." But before they could continue their conversation, they heard a cry in surprise.

"What was that?" Asked Kyle, but Chris was already running towards the scream. "Wait! Oh, what's the point." Kyle said before running after Chris.

After a minute or so of running, Chris, and Kyle made it to the spot, but what they saw was a lot of dwellings with Squirtles going in and out. "There's no way this is real!" Yelled Kyle, but suddenly the Squirtles panicked and ran into their 'houses' for protection. And in a second they found out whhat was causing the problem, a trainer trying to catch them.

"Stop!" Yelled Chris as he sent out Pidgeotto. "Pidgeotto, use Gust!" Pidgeotto fired a powerful blast of wind, knocking the girl to the side.

"Hey, wha'd you do that for?!" Yelled the girl. "I'm just trying to get myself a pokemon!"

"Oh, yeah? Well not from here. Go somewhere else, this dwelling was probably meant to be secret to all but these Squirtles." Said Chris as Kyle ran up to them.

" What's the big idea!" Yelled a tired Kyle as he grabbed a pokeball. "Why'd you leave me behind!"

"It doesn't matter, I'll catch a Squirtle from here, and there's nothing you can do!" Said the girl as she summoned a Kadabra. "Kadabra, use Hyper-" But the girl was interrupted by a noise. It turns out that the noise was a truck passing by the area, but the truck wasn't an ordinary truck, this truck had a red R on the side.

"No! It's either Team Rocket, or..." Started Chris, when a familiar figure stepped out. This figure was thin and wore prison stripes, he also had an elvis hairstyle. Yes people, it was Drake Vanguard. "How could he be out?"

The girl sweated a little thinking that it was Team Rocket. "No, not now." Chris returned Pidgeotto before grabbing the girl.

"Come on girl, we have to go. The Squirtles can defend themselves for now." Whispered Chris, but Kyle was already walking towards Drake. "Oh, no."

"Hey you, why are you here?" Asked Kyle. Drake smirked before saying.

"I'm here to build an army, now step aside and I'll kill you quickly." Kyle backed up at the man's words, but he shook his head no. "No? Well, I guess I'll have to kill you now." Drake then summoned his Machamp.

"Go, Butterfree!" Yelled Kyle. And out came his most powerful pokemon. "Butterfree, use Psywave!" Butterfree fired the attack, and hurt Machamp quite a bit, but Drake just smirked.

"Machamp, use Focus Energy." Said Drake very calmly. Machamp focused his power and grinned.

"Butterfree, use Confusion again!" Yelled Kyle. Butterfree fired the Confusion, but Machamp easily dodged the wave of energy.

"Machamp, use Focus Punch!" Yelled Drake. Machamp, having used Focus Energy the turn before, didn't need to charge, and slammed the fist of energy into Butterfree, knocking him out in one move.

"N-no, Return Butterfree." Said Kyle sad that his most powerful pokemon fell in one hit.

"You're pathetic boy, now get Chris and that girl Sandy out of those bushes." Said Drake. In the bushes, Sandy looked surprised that the man knew her name. But both of them got up anyway. "Well I'll be, you really were back there. Now you two if you move this boy will die where he stands." Drake then got out a remote control and pushed a button.

The truck's doors opened and out came a machine, the machine used two episodes ago. Drake pushed another button and the dwellings blew away, showing the Squirtles inside. And by pushing another button, all of the Squirtles were sucked into the machine. "Since you were all so cooperative, I'll kill you later." Said Drake as he let Kyle go. But Sandy wouldn't let that happen, and sent out a Nidoking(ooc: Level 30)

But before Sandy could do anything more, she was lifted into the air. "Did you think that I wasn't expecting that?" Asked Drake as an Alakazam stepped out of the truck. "Alakazam, use Hyper Beam and blow these punks away." Alakazam nodded before firing a powerful Hyper Beam, landing just short of Chris and Kyle, blasting them about twenty feet back. Drake took Sandy and shoved her into the truck. "Haha! I have a hostage, if you come after me, she dies!" Yelled Drake as he started to drive the truck away.

"Go, Pidgeotto. Take me and Kyle after the truck, but do it without letting him see us." Said Chris. Pidgeotto's wing had already healed, seeing as it was more shock that caused Pidgeotto to fall before. Anyway, Chris and Kyle grabbed on to Pidgeotto and flew after the truck.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Okay. HERE is the super-duper-longerator Sign-Up, since I don't feel like editing that other post... Warning: Morbid-ness ahead. :P

Full Name: Valerie Moon

What part you wish to play: A Snagger who works with Cipher, but only for the sake of getting Shadow Pokemon. In fact, her alliance may shift within the RP; she could betray Cipher. She might also end up travelling with the "heroes" secretly working for Cipher. Who knows...?

Nickname (Optional): Hm... None.

Personality: Modest and friendly, Valerie is a nice, sweet girl who is hard to blame or accuse of anything. She's just so innocent and kind-hearted... How could she do anything wrong? Being pleasant and optimistic is what she does best! Valerie seems just like the perfect friend to have, or the most kind person you could know.

At least, that's how everybody sees her.

The real Valerie is not nice or sweet or kind-hearted at all. She is selfish, manipulative, and cold-hearted. While it seems hard to imagine the "happy-go-lucky" Valerie being anything but pleasant, the fact is this is all just the cover she gives herself to appear harmless and innocent. On the outside, she may be standing nearby looking shy and cute. But in her mind, she'll be calculating deceitful trickery for her own greedy desires.

What makes Valerie dangerous in this respect is that nobody really knows the "dark" side of her. Others just think she's the sweetest little girl in the world. She inwardly hates everybody except for herself, and feels a deep need for power. Perhaps there is some deep psychological problem she has. Whatever the case, however, given the "power" she desires, Valerie could prove herself to be a threat to any who get in her way.

History: Valerie has... well... a pretty messed-up past. There was once a time when she really was all of those good things mentioned before, without the twisted hatred or greed concealed within. Of course, most young children are innocent and sweet.

But, something happened when she was seven. Her father, for reasons only a professional psychologist could guess, murdered her mother. She never saw the murder, or even the blood. All the same, she was traumatized. Never had her father shown signs of being a bloodthirsty killer... (perhaps she got some of her own multi-personality traits from him...) Now, he was in prison and unable to deny what he had done. Valerie did not happen to have any relatives to live with, so she was taken straight to an orphanage. Thus began what she would now reffer to as the "hell" of her life.

What made living in the orphanage so horrible for her was the counseling. On a regular basis, she would be taken to a small, stuffy room where an intimidating man she didn't know would ask her questions. Questions about her, and her parents, and how she felt about the murder. This was, one could say, where her decieving multi-personalities began to form. To put it simply, Valerie did not want to talk about what had happened. She didn't understand it. She didn't like it. The mere thought or mention of either of her parents sent shivers down her spine. At night she would have nightmares about the father she once loved and trusted looming over her and her mother with a knife in hand. Valerie hated to even vaguely think about anything having to do with the murder, much less talk to a complete stranger about it. So, she didn't say much. When he asked what she thought about her parents now, she would simply reply, "I miss them". If he wanted her to tell him how she was feeling, she'd say in just oen word, "Sad." Or, her personal favorite: "I don't know." Nobody, stranger or not, was about to pressure a seven-year-old girl whose mommy was dead at the fault of her father into a deeper answer. That was good, Valerie thought. The counselor was too nosy and suspicious. He didn't deserve her honest answers. Nobody did.

By the time she was ten, an overly-jolly family adopted her with the promise they would be "the family she never had". Those words made her sick. She had a family. Just because her father was in prison for the murder didn't mean he wasn't still her daddy. All the same, she swallowed her rage and used her now-well-practiced cover to seem like a good child. Anything to get out of that orphanage. This new "family" was little better than the counselor, but that little bit kept her from being completely miserable. The family lived in Gateon Port, where Valerie lived for five more years before she found an injured wild Shroomish and nursed it back to health. Then, to get away from it all, she decided to leave on a Pokmon journey (without telling those sickening excuses for parents).

Within a few months, Valerie's Shroomish was a Breloom, and she had also captured a Trapinch. She decided to visit Gateon Port again, and there she found a strange device... Some strange people in uniforms saw her with it and took her to a building to meet an important-looking man. The man spoke of an organization called Cipher, more powerful Pokemon, and a device which would capture Pokemon from their trainers. Valerie was, indeed, interested. The promise for stronger Pokemon caught her attention immediately. And now, with a Shadow Breloom and a Shadow Vibrava, she was the newest member of Cipher. Of course, she really planned to just get a few more Shadow Pokemon and a Snag Machine out of it. Perhaps then she could go to another region. Orre was starting to bore her...

Appearance: While a bit small in build, Valerie isn't particularly short. She has hair so dark brown it's almost black, kept at shoulder-length and straightened most of the time. Her eyes are a peculiar shade of blue. Depending on how you look at them, they can be soft, bright, and cheery or cold as chips of ice, much like Valerie herself... Since she began working with Cipher, she started wearing more casual clothes as not to look suspicious. She has a denim jacket with a label on the inside of the collar that read "Cipher", to at lease make up for the lack of a Cipher uniform. Otherwise it's simple shirts, everyday tennis shoes any trainer would wear... Nothing exciting or interesting.

Good or Evil?: Well, I wouldn't say "evil", but... ;D

Rp Example: Taken from "A New Beginning-Sinnoh Region"
    From the Pokeball came a burst of familiar light that slowly materialized into another vaguely catlike Pokemon. However, this one had some completely un-catlike features as well. Sure, there were the whiskers, the ears, the claws... But its fur was all ragged, and it had a huge, furry tail that rose high into the air. Even in the rain, Rachel caught a whiff of a foul stenchemenating from the strange Pokemon. Yep. It's a skunk. It wasn't just that pale stripe down its deep purple body that implied this. It was obvious even though Rachel had never seen or heard of this Pokemon before.

"Let's see if your Gible can take my Stunky," the man said with confidence.

Rachel gave him her harsh glare in return. "Gible, let's wait and see what it does first," she told her Pokemon, wanting to strategize a bit. After all, last time she rushed into an attack without knowing her foe, the results were fruitless.

"Stunky, use Focus Energy," Stunky's trainer called calmly. The Skunk-Pokemon closed its big, ugly eyes and seemed to completely stop moving. It didn't even breathe. Just stood there, in deep concentration. Rachel dared not make Gible attack it now, in fear her Pokemon would suffer a blow like Glameow did when it got hit by Dragon Rage. Perhaps this was a mistake, though. "Now, use Scratch!" commanded the man.

Stunky, filled with a wild fury, darted toward Gible. "Dodge it!" Rachel wanted to scream, but it was too late. Three deep cuts for each of the Stunky's three dirty nails were laid into Gible's flesh. Her Pokemon fell over, writhing with the pain induced by the open red wounds.

"Get up!" she cried, "Get over it and get up!"

Gible grunted, looking clearly angered. While Rachel thought this anger was toward Stunky, however, she had not the slightest suspision her dear Pokemon could be upset at her for speaking to him with such unconcerned cruelty. All the same, Gible obeyed. He pulled himself onto his hind legs, gave Stunky a cold look, and directed his anger toward the foe.

"Focus Energy! One more hit like that and that Gible belongs to Team Galactic!" cried the man.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Rubii Naruto x_X;; I can't guarantte anyone the shadow eyes spot till umbreongirlgets on and posts but intill then its reserved for you guys since your sighning up >.> but we need shadow pokemon x.x;

edit: zomgiLike2EatPiez ~accepted all the way!~ I love your girls name.. I shall go pst her info in the ooc thread :P

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (ooc: I'm just going to switch to a normal human. If that's okay. Oh, and the eyes meant nothing, just something to throw in there.)
    Full Name: Zane Alistar
    What part you wish to play: Human
    Nickname (Optional): Alistar

Personality: Zane isn't the nicest person to meet, having grown up in the Pyrite Orphanage. He doesn't make jokes and treats people with disrespect. If someone gets to open up, which isn't likely then you would know that his personality was caused by the rich people in Agate. Zane just despises rich people, since he thinks that they think that they're better then him. Zane may be cold, but if you really get to know him, then he can really be a good guy, but no one knows that because they're afraid of him. He views the Snagem and Cipher members as 'rich class' and despises them as well. Near the heroes, he puts on a mask of indifference.

History: Zane was born in Phenac City, on a full moon. The doctors were puzzled about his eyes, but thought nothing of it. After a few days his parents took him home and they lived in peace, for a month, when three bandits came in and killed Zane's parents. The bandits also stole everything and dropped Zane off at the Pyrite orphanage as an act of suposed kindness, but the years at the orphanage were not good at all. Zane was subjected to beatings from the other kids, and the management, for being the weakest, but also the most rebellious.

When Zane was thirteen, he ran from the orphanage and lived deep in Pyrite, so he wouldn't be taken back. Soon enough, Zane found three kids like himself, and started to make friends with them, but in a month, the same kids started to beat him up and throw him out. Zane had had it and had stolen a lot of water, food, and a big backpack from a store and went out into the desert on his own. His food and water rations were gone in a month, but that's all it took as he made it to Agate somehow.

But after getting to Agate, the kids saw him and made fun of him for being poor, but Zane dealt with it until he was nineteen. There he stole a few thousand from the rich kids and bought a hover bike and started riding around Orre, visiting the towns and cities whenever he wanted to.

Appearance: Zane is 6'5" tall, has long and wavy Blue hair which reaches down to his shoulders, his skin has been nicely tanned by the sun burning on him as it did the other orphans. His eyes are of a cold brown color, but have a streak of blue in them. Zane also has big ears, good for hearing far away conversations.

Zane isn't really muscular as you can see his ribs if he ever took his shirt off. His shirt is black with a picture of a pokeball on the back. The front has a picture of a Great Ball, an Ultra Ball, and a Master Ball, but he usually hides it in a white cloak. His arms are thin, and look whimpy, but they are pretty strong, but don't be surprised if they break.

Zane's legs are as skinny as sticks, but no one ever notices, as he has baggy pants on. His pants are a light blue from being bleached in the sun. They have four pockets on the sides, but the back pockets got torn off from overuse. The four pockets carry hidden pokeballs, and a black cloth to hide them. Yeah, he isn't really attractive.

Good or Evil?: No one knows, he helps the good guys out, but he's pretty evil, and he has his own agenda.

Rp Example: From The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region
    Chris and Kyle were walking down Route six, after the incident with Team Rocket in Saffron. But what would happen today would change their trainer career's forever.

"Hey, Kyle." Said Chris trying to start a conversation.

"What?" Asked Kyle not in the mood for any talk right now.

"Have you ever heard of a Squirtle community around here?" Asked Chris. When Kyle shook his head Chris smirked and said. "Yeah, a secret Squirtle community, hunters have been trying to find it for decades, no one knows how they keep it hidden." Kyle just sighed and said.

"Yeah, it's probably an urban legend or somethng." But before they could continue their conversation, they heard a cry in surprise.

"What was that?" Asked Kyle, but Chris was already running towards the scream. "Wait! Oh, what's the point." Kyle said before running after Chris.

After a minute or so of running, Chris, and Kyle made it to the spot, but what they saw was a lot of dwellings with Squirtles going in and out. "There's no way this is real!" Yelled Kyle, but suddenly the Squirtles panicked and ran into their 'houses' for protection. And in a second they found out whhat was causing the problem, a trainer trying to catch them.

"Stop!" Yelled Chris as he sent out Pidgeotto. "Pidgeotto, use Gust!" Pidgeotto fired a powerful blast of wind, knocking the girl to the side.

"Hey, wha'd you do that for?!" Yelled the girl. "I'm just trying to get myself a pokemon!"

"Oh, yeah? Well not from here. Go somewhere else, this dwelling was probably meant to be secret to all but these Squirtles." Said Chris as Kyle ran up to them.

" What's the big idea!" Yelled a tired Kyle as he grabbed a pokeball. "Why'd you leave me behind!"

"It doesn't matter, I'll catch a Squirtle from here, and there's nothing you can do!" Said the girl as she summoned a Kadabra. "Kadabra, use Hyper-" But the girl was interrupted by a noise. It turns out that the noise was a truck passing by the area, but the truck wasn't an ordinary truck, this truck had a red R on the side.

"No! It's either Team Rocket, or..." Started Chris, when a familiar figure stepped out. This figure was thin and wore prison stripes, he also had an elvis hairstyle. Yes people, it was Drake Vanguard. "How could he be out?"

The girl sweated a little thinking that it was Team Rocket. "No, not now." Chris returned Pidgeotto before grabbing the girl.

"Come on girl, we have to go. The Squirtles can defend themselves for now." Whispered Chris, but Kyle was already walking towards Drake. "Oh, no."

"Hey you, why are you here?" Asked Kyle. Drake smirked before saying.

"I'm here to build an army, now step aside and I'll kill you quickly." Kyle backed up at the man's words, but he shook his head no. "No? Well, I guess I'll have to kill you now." Drake then summoned his Machamp.

"Go, Butterfree!" Yelled Kyle. And out came his most powerful pokemon. "Butterfree, use Psywave!" Butterfree fired the attack, and hurt Machamp quite a bit, but Drake just smirked.

"Machamp, use Focus Energy." Said Drake very calmly. Machamp focused his power and grinned.

"Butterfree, use Confusion again!" Yelled Kyle. Butterfree fired the Confusion, but Machamp easily dodged the wave of energy.

"Machamp, use Focus Punch!" Yelled Drake. Machamp, having used Focus Energy the turn before, didn't need to charge, and slammed the fist of energy into Butterfree, knocking him out in one move.

"N-no, Return Butterfree." Said Kyle sad that his most powerful pokemon fell in one hit.

"You're pathetic boy, now get Chris and that girl Sandy out of those bushes." Said Drake. In the bushes, Sandy looked surprised that the man knew her name. But both of them got up anyway. "Well I'll be, you really were back there. Now you two if you move this boy will die where he stands." Drake then got out a remote control and pushed a button.

The truck's doors opened and out came a machine, the machine used two episodes ago. Drake pushed another button and the dwellings blew away, showing the Squirtles inside. And by pushing another button, all of the Squirtles were sucked into the machine. "Since you were all so cooperative, I'll kill you later." Said Drake as he let Kyle go. But Sandy wouldn't let that happen, and sent out a Nidoking(ooc: Level 30)

But before Sandy could do anything more, she was lifted into the air. "Did you think that I wasn't expecting that?" Asked Drake as an Alakazam stepped out of the truck. "Alakazam, use Hyper Beam and blow these punks away." Alakazam nodded before firing a powerful Hyper Beam, landing just short of Chris and Kyle, blasting them about twenty feet back. Drake took Sandy and shoved her into the truck. "Haha! I have a hostage, if you come after me, she dies!" Yelled Drake as he started to drive the truck away.

"Go, Pidgeotto. Take me and Kyle after the truck, but do it without letting him see us." Said Chris. Pidgeotto's wing had already healed, seeing as it was more shock that caused Pidgeotto to fall before. Anyway, Chris and Kyle grabbed on to Pidgeotto and flew after the truck.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Alright.. We probably won't start till tonight and check the ooc thread to see why but anyway mkay editing the profile now :P

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Zuko took his first step into Gateon Port, a place that was the total opposite of his town of Pyrite. For some reason, he didn't like it as much, maybe because he came from the rough town.

"Oh, Zuko, you need a break. Oh, Zuko, you need some fresh air for once; you work too hard," Zuko mumbled under his breath. He had been working at the PokeMart with a man named Johnson and he pretty much forced him to come to the fresh place like Gateon. The only problem was that Zuko always seemed to hate goody places like these. He liked being tough; he liked to be in a tough neighborhood.

Zuko walked down the steps and slowly looked around. What to do first... At home, Zuko had the prison, the duel square, the collosuem (ooc: sp?), and the Ciper hideout (ooc:Is it that in this time?). Suddenly, a man jumped forward and grabbed Zuko's hand and shaked it vigorously. "Welcome to Gateon Port!" he exclaimed excitedely.

Zuko glared at the man angrily and snatched his hand back. "Get away from me!" he shouted. The man looked at him in shock and walked away. Zuko looked at the man and held up his hand to yell an apology, but then lowered it. He wasn't used to being treated with kindness like that. His father and sister were to thank for that.

Zuko walked over to the ports and looked at the open sea. He heard the sea moving and saw the gulls happily flying overhead. For once, Zuko felt a little peaceful and he looked out into the sea for a few minutes before he saw the bridge. Curious, he stepped on the bridge and walked. Maybe this town would have something interesting. The only way he would figure out is to explore and see.

Zuko walked across the bridge slowly, trying to take in all the sights. He had never been so interested in something in all his life. The sea and clouds just made him very peaceful for once. It made him forget all his worries for once, even his family. Then, while Zuko was lost in his daydreams, his foot suddenly sunk and the bridge flipped.

"What the-" shouted Zuko. The bridge moved until it made it to a totally different direction. Zuko looked down and saw a panel on the ground. He found it interesting, but he didn't think he could stand the ride again. He walked back onto the port in front of a boy who looked around his age. Zuko grabbed his head and looked down at the ground. Being in this new town was very strange. The boy looked at Zuko curiously and turned him around.

"Hey, you look capable enough. Can you help me out here?" the boy asked. Zuko looked at him puzzled at the sudden request, but there really wasn't anything else to do. Zuko silently nodded. The boy grinned and grabbed his arm. He dragged Zuko all the way to a junky looking building and pushed him forward. "Well, go ahead inside. The manager will talk to you," said the boy. Zuko looked at him somewhat disgusted and walked in.

Zuko walked inside the building and looked around. It was very queit with only two people inside and soft music playing. There were shelves piled with different mechanical things and a counter covered with dirt and rust. It didn't look like a PokeMart like Zuko worked in.

Hmm, it is some sort of mechanical repair shop, Zuko thought. He walked more inside the building past a man in a tux and towards a man on the ground working. He was wearing a cap and overalls. He seemed more interested in his work than Zuko's presence, so Zuko cleared his throat to get his attention. The man continued to work, making Zuko extremely frustrated and impatient.

"Hey, where's the manager?!" Zuko shouted. The man grunted and pointed towards a set of stairs at the back of the room. "He's upstairs," he responded flatly without even glancing at Zuko. "Thanks," Zuko responded coldly. He walk up the stairs, walking slowly to look around the building. This place was junky, but it looked way better and way more interesting than the PokeMart Zuko worked in at Pyrite. Zuko climbed the last step and came to the top floor. It was just like the bottom floor, queit and with very few people. It was a more of a lounge looking place with a table and a rug and two couches up against the wall. Two men were sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of them.

"Are you the manager?" Zuko asked after walking up to the two men. One of the man stood up and smiled at Zuko. "I am, young man. I'm guessing that boy has found someone to help us finally." Zuko just nodded slowly. The man turned around and dug through some stuff laying around in the room, finally walking back with something in his hand. It looked like nothing more than an old machine part. He handed it to Zuko and explained everything he needed to do. Zuko just nodded and walked down the stairs as the manager thanked him again and again for his kindness. Zuko grunted at what a treat the man was getting. Zuko was more independant and worked on his own rather than work or help someone else.

After walking down the stairs, Zuko rushed for the exit of the shop until he stopped by being pulled on his shoulder. "Hey, watch it!" Zuko shouted, pulling his pulled shoulder back behind him. He saw that the man who had pulled him was the man in the sailor's uniform.

"Extremely sorry, I didn't know I would shock you like that!" exclaimed the man apologetically, "but I have something that will help you. Have you heard of the shadow pokemon slowly returning to the world?" Zuko responded by staring at the man puzzled. The man just sighed and continued. "Anyway, I sense great strongness and courage inside of you. I think you could help the world out with your power. So, I would like to give you one of these..." Zuko watched as the man pulled out many small pokeballs and held them up so he could see them. Zuko was in shock. He knew what the man was offering before he said so. He wanted to give him his very own pokemon.

"So you really want me to have one?" Zuko asked queitly. The man simply nodded. Zuko looked at the pokeballs long and hard, trying to decide which one of the pokemon he wanted. He finally picked up a ball that had a picture of a flame printed into it.

"Ah, so you would like Charmander? It is a pretty good fire pokemon," said the man. Zuko nodded thanked the man. He walked out of the shop with the machine part and his first pokemon. Hopefully it would be his first friend.

ooc: idk how many posts we can do. Did I skip over that part in the description by accident?

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • ^.~

ooc: Alright its reserved for you

Riku's invisible eyes fluttered open and she felt quite fatigued.. "Ugh what happened last nigh...?" She said in pokemon talk faintly.

"The process was a success! We have a shadow ralts!" A voice called out..Riku was blinded by the bright light over her but then soon felt angry and spiteful.. She tried using a tackle but to her surprise she was instead using a move she had never done before..She was engulfed in a black aurua before hitting the man..More so the man was now on the ground mortally wounded from the attack.. The women quickly picked up Riku and put her in a box and put her down onto a convyer belt...

Riku struggled within the box trying to get out but to no avail..Soon a crane picked her up and put her in a pokeball in which the young ralts struggled even more.. But soon she felt to fatigued to do anything. Riku didn't know it but she was now in a truck with several other shadow pokemon and heading to Gateon Port..

~Several Minutes later~

While the man was unloading the pokeballs into the warehouse..By mere fate Riku's pokeball managed to fall out of the truck without the unloaders noticing..

She was still in the cipher hide out waiting for someone to rescue her.. (ooc: PSST UMBREON-CHAN!) The pokeball soon cracked and shattered into several little pieces revealing the sleeping Ralts..The Ralts had ended up in the same room..as the Shadows Eye...

She awoke and saw that everything was darker then before and saw a young human in the room with her..

"Ralts...?" The young pokemon said..Her emotions rising to a fever pitch (oc: haha x3) Her eyes began glowign a dark purple and and her power grew off the charts..and..She was ready to attack the young trainer... Not knowing soon what would happen...That the Shadows Eye would be her friend and help her overcome the challenges..in her own heart..She growled at the young trainer when an alarm sounded..

"Caution! A Shadow pokemon has escaped I repeat shadow pokemon has escape!" A voice shouted from the intercom and the ralts ran behind the young trainer hiding behind it..

"Ralts ralts!" The pokemon squeaked out..seeming to say "Please don't make me go back there!" Riku may have been a shadow pokemon but comnig back to her sense made the young pokemon become afraid and cling to the trainer for support..She had learned back a new emotion..Fear..

"Ralts..ralts.." Riku squeaked out.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Hybrid

Species: Eevee

Nature: Brave

Personality before you became a Shadow pokemon: Hybrid Was Usually The Shy Type Before He Became A Shadow Pokemon,But He Could Be Serious At Times.

Trainer you will get caught by: None As Of Yet

Good or evil?: Evil

Rp example:

Hybrid Ran As Fast As He Could,Chasing The Trainer Away. He Had Shown Tremendous Power,Unleashing Shadow Balls At Thier Feet. "Pidgeot,Try And Attack It!" Yelled One Of The Trainers As He Sent Out His Pidgeot. The Pidgeot Attacked Hybrid,But Missed. Hybrid,Grinning,Unleashed A Shadow Ball At The Pidgeot,Sending It Backwards. ("Heh,Nobodys Gonna Expect This...") Thought Hybrid As Be Ran Faster. He Unleashed A Full Force Iron Tail On The Trainer And Climbed Up The Nearest Tree. He Watched As The Trainer Got Up. "Return,Pidgeot!" Yelled The Trainer Wondering What Had Happened. When The Trainer Was Gone,Hybrid Jumped Down Off The Tree And Laughed. "Weak Trainer If You Ask Me..." He Said Trying To Keep His Voice Down.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Smirking to herself, Valerie stepped into the Experimental Room clutching her once-normal Trapinch's Pokeball in one hand. This would be her first battle with her new-and-improved "Shadow" Pokemon. The thought of having such powerful creatures at her disposal was almost intoxicating. She wanted to get started as soon as possible.

"Hey!" cried the man on the other side of the arena-like room. Judging by his uniform, he looked like a regular Peon, the lower-ranked members of Cipher. "No one told me I was gonna be working with a girl!"

"Shut up," Valerie growled in response, savoring the freedom of being able to act nasty for once. "When are we going to battle? I'm sick of standing around."

"Er... Right now if ya' want," the Peon responded, a bit thrown off by her response. He shrugged, then tossed two Pokeballs into the air (as double-battles were usually the norm in Orre).

From one came a creature that resembled a girraffe and had a round head on its tail. The other Pokemon was cone-shaped, with a pair of tiny ice-blue eyes. A Girafarig and a Snorunt, respectively.

Figures they'd give his Pokemon Type-Advantages over mine... Valerie thought, displeased, Oh well. My Shadow Pokemon can take 'em.

"Go!" she cried, throwing her own pair of Pokeballs. Two shapes emerged in front of her in bursts of light.

On the right was her first Pokemon, a Breloom. She had found it as a pathetic and wounded Shroomish in the streets a few months back. The only reason she nursed it back to health was to use it as her Pokemon and get away from her "family". Its blood-red claws flexed and its long tail twitched in anticipation of the battle to come.

On the left was a Pokemon she had never seen before... Or had she? An insectlike creature... Certainly a Bug-Type? No... It's a... Vibrava!

"They evolved my Trapinch before they made it a Shadow Pokemon?" Valerie asked.

"Of course. What use would a puny Trapinch be, even if it is Shadow..." replied the man. "I thought you were the one who wanted to get this over with."

"Right... Vibrava, use--"

But all of a sudden, the green insect flew at Breloom in a fury. Breloom, in turn, attacke dit with a quick punch seemingly fueled by Shadow energy. The two were in a tussle immediately, striking and attacking viciously even though they had been fairly friendly with each other up until now. Most trainers would be saddened to see their own Pokemon fighting like this. Valerie, however, was not most trainers. She even enjoyed the sight a bit, taking note of how much stronger their attacks were...

"Recall your Pokemon, for Mew's sake!" cried the Peon.

Valerie's eyes widened as she came to her senses, and did just that. Vibrava and Breloom disappeared in flashes of red.

"You should go see the head guy here about that Vibrava," the Peon said. "Normally they don't get that rowdy unless they're in Hyper Mode. especially not if they knew the trainer before becoming Shadow..."

((OOC: Howzzat? Longish, but okay I hope...))

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Hollow... Cold...

So cold...

Fear overran every nerve ending, entangled in every artery and infected every pore as the vixen overlooked her doom, marching mindlessly towards her. Atop a mountain borne of brimstone she stood as endless ranks of the living dead shambled forth from the depths of Hell itself, bonded by decay to their promise to seek the flesh of the living. Those that perished far before their time rose to walk the earthly plane once again, their eyes thirsty for gore that was soon to be spilled... They all closed in, their haunting, expressionless eyes and lack thereof becoming a large white blur.

The feast had begun. Arlene looked down, merely watching, silent, in horror as mouths already filled with pestilence tore into her furry flesh, tearing away sinewy muscles and ripping through cartilage as easily as if it were paper. Pain had become a distant memory as nerves were ripped from their channels, as neurons burst in the gaping maws that vied for satisfaction around her... One last look in her terrified eyes shot to the sky, and she saw a dim face in the crimson clouds... God was laughing at her. Mocking her as she had him by giving new life to decrepit, hollow husks.

In a dizzy spell, the vixen known as Arlene woke suddenly. Her vision was clouded and rough, jagged yet smooth at the same time; she was submerged in something... She could feel it invading places on her body... Holding out her forepaws, she finally realized she was still alive, and that her undead legions had not turned on her as in her dream. Pain still racked every node in her nerves, a burning sensation that would not stop... She could feel her lungs forcibly expanding and contracting like balloons, due to the apparatus that had been shoved down her trachea to presumably keep her alive in what she could only guess was some kind of nutrient fluid.

She had to get out of here...

Balling her paw weakly into a fist, and using the other as support, the vixen bent her legs a bit and propelled her fist at as top-speed as she could manage in the thick liquid, disrupting the glass tube that kept her sealed in. Following up, she punched again, this time harder as strength returned to her... And again... Soon, her fist became a pounding hammer against the glass, until chance smiled upon her and the tube became compromised. First a crack, leaking out some of the strange green fluid, and then, by pressure, it expanded into a viable hole. The vixen began to push sections of the fragmented glass out, expanding her self-proclaimed escape hatch until all of the fluid came in a downpour out onto the sterile tile floor.

Still weak from the devices attached to her, Arlene looked down her muzzle to spy a large tube invading her throat. Just as she suspected... This would hurt. Mustering up the courage, let alone strength, she groaned as she pulled out the tube slowly, carefully, trying her best to stifle the abrasive scratching and scraping it did against her windpipe... Finally, it popped out of her muzzle, and she was forced to cough up a small amount of blood, along with several days' worth of mucus that had built up due to the strange oxygen-providing device. Oddly enough, however, she noticed that there was no-one around to stop her, or keep her sealed in the tube...?

Finally, her vision cleared, and she spied around her various screens which measured data streams she could not quite decipher; disassemblies of various instruments, in their native code, which she understood perfectly; and several vitalsigns data monitors. The screen that looked most important - a large plasmamonitor situated at the wall left of her - held a disassembly sheet that most interested the vixen... It held opcodes and unusual operators that she could not make out in her dizzied state, but by glance, she made a guess that it was to monitor the other systems' activities. There were several "unrecognized opcode" errors listed in a smaller screen nearby, meaning that likely the machines were not working as they should have been. Maybe it was lucky she broke out of her tube in time...

After ripping off various suction-cup-like appendages that attached to various sections of her body - two in particular had been attached to her breasts, making removal a very uncomfortable process - she took note that a low beep came from the main disassembly monitor, and an error log nearby noted, "PROJECT NECROFOX TERMINATED." Reasoning and probably giving the Cipher too much credit in the process, Arlene worriedly imagined that her captors would probably notice that one of their experiments were missing... But what was she to do, being quite literally naked, freezing, soaking wet, and weaponless in a laboratory?

Standing, she skilfully jogged to a nearby door panel, and pressed the one large button central to the keypad. In a scene reminiscent of Star Trek, the door split at the center and the two segments slid on their sides on a track into recessions in either side of the wall, allowing the vixen entrance into a large, open, sterile hallway... Weary and wary, the nude fox carefully checked for any assailants that may stop her escape, and quickly moved down the hallway. She would need to find some clothes, quickly.

[[ Now would be a prime opportunity for one of the Cipher personnel to discover Arlene escaping, and maybe prevent her. ]]

Years
  • Agate Village.

A peaceful, quant town filled with nice and generous people. It seemed to be a town embracing nature, due to the fact that plant life pretty much entagles most of the village. Alongside beatiful rivers and a mysterious cave of some sort that no one is allowed into. In a small rural home was a boy sleeping in his rooms upstairs. He slept on his bed, arms spread out. This was Taichi Sugimori, or just Tai for short. He was the well-known Pokemon Fanatic of Agate Village. But in the morning he was known as the Sleepy Head. He didn't weak up until about noon the next day, but this was a day he had to wake up early.

BRING...BRING...BRING...!

A Hoot-Hoot alarm clock on his night stand rang, penetrating Tai's ears. He was startled by the sudden loud noise, and opened his eyes. He reached out his right hand and searched for the clock, as soon as he found it...he punched it. It fell, but thankfully for the wire it was attacked to it didn't hit the ground.

"Damn alarm clock. Waking me up, what's it think it is? God." Tai mumbled to himself as he sat upright and yawned. He wore a black muscle shirt and a pair of green shorts. He stretched out his arms and looked to his side,

"Oh that's right, I have to go to...ummm...that place. Crap." Tai cursed under his breath and shot up from his bed, he opened his closet doors to be caught in an avalanche of clothes and sorts. After all the clothes had piled onto him, Tai popped his head out of the ocean of clothes. He searched the pile and picked out a blue shirt and shoved it over his head. He took off his shorts and put on a pair of black pants, he slipped on a brown belt and then searched the room for his shoes.

"Man, where did I leave those!" Tai shouted as he searched his room, he then found them behind his computer desk. A pair of white Vans, he slipped them on and picked off two wristbands from his night stand and slipped them on as well. He proceeded down the stairs of his home, his dog tag pounding on his chest lightly.

He reached his kitchen, his parents were out in the village. Socializing and such, just like any other morning. His eyes caught sight of the plate on the kitchen, his breakfast. Tai rushed to the table and engulfed the plate, he was a hungry boy. After he was done devouring his food he placed his plate in the sink and noticed a note on the fridge. Tai picked it off:

Tai,

Don't slack off and go get the Machine Part from the Parts Shop in Gateon Port. It's just a little way from here, so be careful.

Tai crumbled the note, he was kind of excited. He never has left Agate Village, so he bounced out of his home and ran out of the village's front gate. The outside of Agate soon turned into desert and he instantly became thirsty,

"Crap! I should have gotten some water before I left!" He cursed at himself. The desert sand was a nice peach shade, and the skies above were filled with dotted clouds and of course the beating sun. As well as some random pokemon flying about, Tai could name them all. He loved Pokemon.

He looked down from the sky to see a building in the distance,

"Gateon Port!" He shouted out as he began running, he couldn't wait to see a large city. He finally made his way to a giant sign reading:

Gateon Port

The words that signified he had made it to his first city outside of Agate Village. Seemingly from behind a tree a rather short man, balding, with thick glasses with spirals in the lenses shot up to Tai and grabbed his hand.

"WELCOME TO GATEON PORT! THE CITY WHERE DREAMS ARE BORN!!!" The man shouted at Tai, and the boy coulnd't help but smile. He ran into the city, busltling cars and people. Building everywhere he turned, it was awesome. Tai then began to search the city for the Parts Shop and soon found it at a corner,

"Awesome, there it is!" He ran into the building's sliding double doors and approached the man at the front desk. A chubby man with glasses and grease all around him, proably from the machines he works with.

"Umm...hello! I'm here to pick up an order for, Sugimori." Tai peered over the desk at the many machines in the back, the man smiled.

"Ah, yes! Here it is!" He handed a box to Tai and then whispered into Tai's ears,

"I hope this'll help, with you know what." The man handed Tai a red and white capsule. Tai was dumbfounded, you know what? What did that mean? He exited the shop and walked down the streets of the bustling city. He peered inside the box and found a strange looking machine part. Then remembered about the sphere the man had given to him, it seemed to be a capsule of some sort. Then his eyes widened and he was struck with shock,

"C-Could this be a pokemon?" Tai was full of merriment, his own pokemon. He pressed his eyes against the pokeball's transparent red top and saw a small orange lizard with a burning tail and yellow belly.

"I-It's a Charmander?! No way, my dream pokemon!" Tai hopped up in joy, then contained his emotions remembering he was in the middle of a city. Then walked down the streets again, he had clipped on the Charmander pokeball on his belt. He felt great doing it too. He then came to a large building with brilliant lights penetrating the windows, a sign over the door read:

The Krabby Klub

Tai was amazed at the building, in front of the building was a chubby man unloading crates from a truck. Inside the crates seemed to be a pokeball, so Tai snuck around the man's vision then dashed into the doors. He saw a pokeball fall out and seemingly crack, but he was so excited about the club to say anything. Inside was a large floor with lights over the ceiling and a dj stand at the end of the floor. No one was there though, so Tai explored the back area. It was a kitchen, Tai just loved Kitchens. There was no one here either, this was strange. He opened the fridge and nothing was in there, except a lone gallon of orange juice. Tai tugged at the gallon and it was strange, it stood in place and only moved a little bit. Like a lever of some sort, it made a clicking sound and the back of the fridge completely came open. Tai could see a large warehouse of some sort, so Tai stepped through the fridge and closed it behind him. In the warehouse was tons and tons of boxes, it looked like a large city made completely out of boxes. Towers and towers were there, Tai walked around the hallways of boxes and looked up. Dusty windows were the only way to see the outside of this place, soon he saw the back of the room was home to a very large metal crate. On it was a small mechanism with a hand mark on it, it was a hand recognizer mechanism. Tai placed his hand there, to see what would happen. He coulnd't open it of course, right?

The machine made a small ding sound and turned green.

"Sugimori. Access Granted!" The machine spat out, steam escaped the crate as the top was pulled up by machines and what was left was a stand holding a machine of some sort. It looked like a metallic jacket top, Tai liked how it looked. He picked up the machine and put it on, it fit well on him. How odd.

He moved his right arm, which was the only arm that it covered. It could surprisingly move well, on his chest was a hollow orb that seemed to hold a sphere of some sort. Then he heard the fridge door open at the oppsite end of the warehouse, then series of chatters and footsteps. This was bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back