• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mystery dungeon Time and darkness

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    well do you like this ggame or not so lets wonder what happens when we defeat dialga or palkia.

mew 4ever

Gym master Josh
    Years
  • after you beat dialga you so some things, then you get a manaphy egg. It hatches the next day, then a little while longer it has to go away. Then you start having "creselia" in your dreams, a little later she tells you you need to be destroyed because you are doing something or another to space. You have more dreams and stuff, yada yada rada rada THEN, palkia shows up at your house and takes you to spacial rift. After that you figure out that the "creselia" in your dreams is realy darkrai. And that darkrai was preventing the worlds paralizes. Then you go beat him.
    Then comes the legendaries. in dongeons on floors -not the end of the dongeon- but you need a reqruitment item that raises the rate and a secret slab.
    Heres a wonder mail code fo the secret slab: &CR6 WRFT @J1T
    6-P@ S1W@ %@-#

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I love this game. I got it about two weeks ago and I'm already up to Darkrai. This is the first time I'm going to consider getting the opposite version just to play it over again.
    I think my favorite part of PMD2 is the background music. Sometimes it's fun but other times it gets on your nerves.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • I would definetly get this game. I love it. The storyline is a little...out there, but overall I think it's a pretty good game. It's a lot more challenging than PMD Red or Blue (if you played those) and it's really entertaining.

Back