• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, my friend and I were talking...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    And she pointed out the the Mask Of Ice asked Silver what happened to the Red Haired girl who escaped with him.

I quote, "By the way, Silver, how is the red haired girl who escaped with you then? You remember her don't you? The girl you where quite fond of... wasn't she killed while trying to escape?"

I think I noticed this when I read it, but kind of forgot about it until my friend brought it back to my attention. I brushed it off and assumed The Mask of Ice was talking about Blue, but misremembered her hair color and assumed she died because he never saw her again.

But is that what really happen?

xD Or is this gonna be like my other thread and we're just gonna chalk it up to another slip up in writing?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Lol... one of Chuang-Yi's mistranslations again.

Or it could be that Pryce is so old that he's becoming blind.

But yeaaaah... Those are my only two options. You can get the answer from there. The girl is not dead. In fact, she's been turned to stone along with Silver. ;)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Lol... one of Chuang-Yi's mistranslations again.

Or it could be that Pryce is so old that he's becoming blind.

But yeaaaah... Those are my only two options.

That's what I was figuring. xD But, y aknow, thought I'd ask.

Back