• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND Version 1.1 released!!!

spritesqw0.jpg

.:: Hack/Mod Name ::.
Pokémon: Bloody Diamond

.:: Hack/Mod of ::.
Pokémon Diamond

.::General Information::.
Author: Buffy
Language: English & German & Japanese & French & Spanish & Italian
Started: 18th July, 2008

.:: Features ::.
¸.•*¨catch all 493 Pokemon (you can really catch all Pokemon as wild Pokemon)¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨it is possible to catch 491 before you deafeat the Elite 4¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨Legendary Pokemon from the previous Versions are very very rare¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨through in-game trades u can get: Oak´s Letter, Member Card, Azure Flute (and the Pokeradar). With this Items you can catch Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨Starter Pokemon: Treecko,Charmander and Totodile (currently only in the English Version)¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨catch all 12 Starter Pokemon very early in the game¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨fish more Pokemon than Magicarp with the Old Rod¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨stronger wild Pokemon (up to level 90)¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨much stronger Gym Leaders¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨and the nearly invincible Elite 4 and their Champion: "The Legendary 5"¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨Every Pokemon of "The Legendary 5" uses a specific moveset ¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨on some Routes you can catch up to 18 different Pokemon¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨some Pokemon only appear at special daytimes (e.g. nocturnal Pokemon ONLY at night)¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨a lot of wild pokemon hold items (e.g. every Wild Chansey holds a Lucky egg ¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨you can get every berry from wild Pokemon¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨Eevee as intro Pokemon(currently only in the English Version)¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨use your "old" savegame from the "normal" Diamond Version to play Bloody Diamond¨*•.¸

new VERSION 1.1
is released!!!
(24th august 2008 / 2.53 am [GMT+1])^^
Changelog:
¸.•*¨a lot of new sprites e.g.:¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨new main charakters¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨new rival---new mother---new galactic boss---new Legendary 5 (elite 4)---new tower boss¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨The "old" rival is now the 8th gym leader¨*•.¸​

¸.•*¨Oak as the new prof¨*•.¸​

¸.•*¨I overworked every pokemon route, (because there were a loooot of bugs in every route,cave etc.) now you can catch at every route at least 10(up to 14) different pokemon!!! ¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨i created "diurnal and nocturnal pokemon system" >>> some pokemon appear only at a specific daytime¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨if you defeat the "Legendary 5"(Elite 4 and champ) 20 times your rival will use 6 Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh in the "weekend battles"¨*•.¸​

¸.•*¨the rival and the Gym Leaders use other and much stronger Pokemon¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨some pokemon learn new attacks e.g.: Venusaur,Charizard,Blastoise,Meganium etc.: Frenzy Plant/Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon at level66;Electivire: volt tackle at level 77 ¨*•.¸​

¸.•*¨catch the "Bloody Dialga"¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨I removed: the "Turtwig bug"¨*•.¸​

.::screenshots::.
version 1.1:
alle4pd6.jpg

legendaryyp9.jpg

version 1.0

screenshot1xc7.jpg
screenshot2be6.jpg
screenshot3am1.jpg

screenshot4jy2.jpg
screenshot5jm7.jpg
screenshot51hi7.jpg

screenshot6bu6.jpg
screenshot7ci1.jpg
screenshot14xe5.jpg
screenshot8ln6.jpg
screenshot9cb6.jpg
screenshot10tu2.jpg
screenshot11lf0.jpg
screenshot12ud1.jpg
screenshot13dx7.jpg

.:: to do ::.
>>find the .narc file which edits the Starter Pokemon (to extrate it into the other
languages)
>>find the .narc file which edits the Intro Pokemon (to extrate it into the other
languages)
>>so if you have got any idea which .narc file it could be please tell me!!!^^

>> create a titlescreen if there is a tool for D/P

>> create more new trainer sprites​

>> some new pokemon sprites>>>create more differences between male and female Pokemon​

>> i will edit more if there are new D/P Hacking Tools​

>> if you found any bug please tell me, we have to kill every bug^^​

.:: Download ::.

version 1.1:
English:
View attachment 42456

thanks to everyone who made it possible to hack D/P and who creates D/P Hacking tools

"Are you ready to fight against stonger wild Pokemon, still stronger Gym Leaders and "The Legendary 5"? Prove it!"

"Bist du bereit gegen stärkere wilde Pokemon zu kämpfen, gegen noch stärkere Arenaleiter und "Die Legendären 5"? Beweise es!"

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
0_0 This is the what?! Omg omg omg i think im goin to faint. First diamond hack on the horizon. I am goin to say good luck have fun and dont let us down. Although only with pokemon additions and other stuff its a good start. In game trades for the event items. YES!

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
SO is this a hack or just the pokemon are changed, are the maps edited...

Buffy

Years
At the moment there are no edited maps because threre is no tool to edit the maps of D/P.
I edited the wild Pokemon of every route. The Elite 4 use only Legendary Pokemon. you can get
the Event-Pokemon Key Items by In-Game Trades. And much more...
And you can catch all "old" Legendary Pokemon e.g.: Lugia and Ho-oh in the Ravaged Path (Lv. 70 Rate each 1%).
In short i will release a List where u can catch every Legendary Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
But it(he,she) is you have not done anything of another world not if it(he,she) wants have modified mapeado this it(he,she) it does anyone

Mitchman

Banned
Years
At the moment there are no edited maps because threre is no tool to edit the maps of D/P.
I edited the wild Pokemon of every route. The Elite 4 use only Legendary Pokemon. you can get
the Event-Pokemon Key Items by In-Game Trades. And much more...
And you can catch all "old" Legendary Pokemon e.g.: Lugia and Ho-oh in the Ravaged Path (Lv. 70 Rate each 1%).
In short i will release a List where u can catch every Legendary Pokemon.
Cool the ravaged path sounds nice. Also when you map you dont edit tiles. You edit ground and polygons.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Is there any new scripts too?
Besides that, this is awesome. :D
GL! ;)

Buffy

Years
I don't really think so, It look like the guy's not doing any hacking by himself... But I can not know for sure... He might do, actually a bit new scripting would be posseble...

I made the complete Hack by my self! And at the moment there is no new script, i had not enough time to bring it into the 1.0.

Buffy

Years
So wait, u can insert new scripts into D/P?
I have an idea how it could be possible to insert (some/less) scripts. currently i have not enough time to test it-.- but every help is welcome ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hm...
i think it is still too early for a 4th gen. hack...
screens are mostly about wild POKeMON... :\

hope to see some major edits on this project~
good luck~

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
Years
Best of luck

I wish you the best of luck on this hack on your way hacking this you may discover new things that will benifit the future of D/P hacking - screens are great keep up the good work.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Nah, I'm sorry, but this is easy to do...
It hasn't nothing of science :p
The true is hard... But, is the true.

Well, congrats girl ^^
You are a few of the girls hackers, hehe.
The idea looks good.
I hope a hack of Platinum. The Alternate version of D/P ^^.
***^w^.Lex.^w^***

Years
Nah, I'm sorry, but this is easy to do...
It hasn't nothing of science :p
The true is hard... But, is the true.

Well, congrats girl ^^
You are a few of the girls hackers, hehe.
The idea looks good.
I hope a hack of Platinum. The Alternate version of D/P ^^.
***^w^.Lex.^w^***

D/P hacking is hard if you do it right.

Back