• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spearow Sketch

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years

• Hi guys!

Dang... i need to post in here more XX; I haven't been drawing hardly at all recently. This is my most recent drawing, it's a small sketch of Spearow and a IRL worm. I am terrible at drawing Caterpie or Wurmple so i just drew a real worm instead XD;;

I decided just to keep the Sketch, i'm not good at layers so i left it un-coloured.
    Anyhoo, hope you like it! ^_^

Spearow Sketch

C&C appreciated!

~Tatt
    xxxxx

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cute =p
    Inteasd of Drawing a Caterpie or a Wurmple... Why didnt ya drew a Weedle? XD;;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    James said:
    Er she drawed a sperrow not a bug

Read her first post -.-;;
    She said that she cant draw Caterpies or Wurmples so she drew a RL Worm...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Cute sketch, Tatt! I don't post here a lot either, although I did last night with a doodle I did.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Really awesome, Tatt. The Spearow was in great shape, though the worm is strange. @_@; Standing worm?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yay! I love Spearows! Great job, Tatt! My only complaint (because I draw a LOT of Spearows...) is that his feet are a little awkward. Other than that, really awesome!! ^_^

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

• Aww, thanks so much for the lovely comments guys! ^__^ *hugs you all*
    Glad you like it, it's great to get such possitive feedback! Then again, PC is like that anyway ;)

Skye said:
    Yay! I love Spearows! Great job, Tatt! My only complaint (because I draw a LOT of Spearows...) is that his feet are a little awkward. Other than that, really awesome!! ^_^

Sankyuu Skye, glad you like it! *lol* That complaint was fine, i like getting suggestions. This is the first time i've ever actually drawn Spearow on the comp, and i often have a hard time getting Bird feet right XD;; They are a little awkward looking, but i've been getting better at drawing bird feet recently, thankgod.

@ Asher - lol, yes, i think my worm is a little too straight. It's meant to have been wriggling along, and suddenly saw this Spearow with a 'i'm going to eat you' expression, and basicly jumped into the air startled.
    @ Casty - Good point Cast XD I didn't draw a Weedle because alike Caterpies and Wurmples, i'm terrible at Weedles aswell *sweatdrops* IRL worms are smaller, so i just drew a RL one instead.

Well, i got another sketch i did! It's another small one, i did it at a Oekaki i know of. Unfortunately i couldn't finish it on there, because my password to repaint it wouldn't work XX; I may end up finishing it on PSP8, so i'll see what you guys think!
    It's Delcatty, i did her name in japanese (Which is Enekororo n.n)
    Enjoy!

Spearow Sketch

~Tatt
    xxxx

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I think that the drawing of spearow is totally wicked, and the delcatty is cool too
    Constructive Criticism - Delcatty's back legs look a little odd.
    Praise - Everything else is good.

Back