• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello eveyone XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well, if you're looking for Pokemon enthusiasts you have definitely come to the right forum, my friend! Welcome to the Pokecommunity.

So, what aspect of the Pokemon franchise interests you? Are you a gamer, an anime fan, a TCG player? Perhaps you enjoy all of it! Well, whatever it is, I'm sure you will find the section around here that correlates to it.

I do believe you are going to have a great time here, Mrpokemonchampion. There are quite a few interesting discussions to take place in and even more friendly members in whom you can make friends with. It's a pretty fun place to be, and we're glad you are a part of it.

Take care now.

Back