• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Backie :D

Katsume

iRawr'er
Years
I joined the forums about a year ago, and I was away for some time, didn't really post as much either (XD), But I'm back again, and ready te talk! :D Thanks, and see ya soon~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Good to have you back, even though I've never talked to you before. It'd be pretty impossible for me to have made contact with you when you were active, anyway, seeing as I hadn't joined.

But enough of the mindless talking!

Welcome back. I'm sure most things are the same since you left, but we have new features such as blogging and visitor messages. In short, with the latest upgrade, VBulletin practically turned into Myspace.

If you ever wanna talk; I'm just a visitor message away. I guess I'll see you around the forums, yes?

Actually, which boards do you say you'll be hanging out in?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Welcome back!
And I guess umm Welcome to PC?
Considering you didn't post alot whilst you were active xD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Welcome back! I've never seen you before but I hope we become friends =D I suppose I'll see you 'round.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Welcome back to the PokéCommunity, Katsume.
I don't really remember you, but I guess not many people do...

Well, glad to have you back, I hope you stay active this time.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Welcome back to the community.

Back