• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... Hi, I'm new...

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
Years
  • I've been looking all over the place for a decent forum on which I can yak on. =D
    So, um... Well, I haven't really got that much to say right now, but I'm here. So yeah.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I'm sure you'll be able to talk to your hearts content here- I know I do. I hope I'll see you around the board sometime. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi Gardevoyeurism! I'm new too. Let's hope we have fun in this place. :) (Gee, your username is hard to spell. XD)

Lol that's what everyone says. Yeah, you definitively need a nickname....suggestions?

I think it should be something closer to his/her actual username. Garderism sounds okay, what do you guys think?

We'll have to ask him/her about it first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gardevoyeurism!

That is a mouthful...We're going to have to give you a nickname or something! XD

Well I'm glad you have deemed PC a decent forum to yak on! Most people here would agree. We have quite a lot to do and some awesome people to meet. Once you get posting, you'll be having fun and making friends in no time! =P

I hope to see you around the forums, and have fun!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Wull hullo thur.
    Hopefully your time ere' isn't flabbergasted.
    Try to ave' fun an whot knot.
    Dun't get into to much trouble,
    or you could get banned like i deed.
    ._____________.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yes, we are all 'here' but we will never get 'there'...
    Welcome to PC!
    I can guarantee you PC is the place to be for 'yaking'!

GuardianofAuraGirl

Well hello Gardevoyeurism! Welcome to Pokemon Community! I hope you'll have loads of fun here like most people do posting away and making new friends.

Oh! You're in need of suggentions for a nickname according to what Neiko Star says huh? Well I have some ideas for that:

-PsychoStar
    -MysticMist
    -MysticalNight
    -Garderism

*EDIT*

I don't think you need a nickname because you're the one who chose your Username for the first time and you probably still like it. If people don't want to type your name out they can always go - Edit ->Copy (over your name)->Paste. Simple as that. So don't need a nickname at all (if you want).

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • We'll have to ask him/her about it first.
    Neiko, this isn't your introduction, and if you've read the New Users / Welcome Rules, you're not allowed to post more than once. ;x Keep it to one post, and if you want to talk any further, edit your post or take it to visitor messages on profiles. Merging your replies~

Annnnyway, hi Gardevoyeurism. :D Yeah, you'll find plenty of oppurtunity to yak around here. XD Looks like you'll have fun, welcome to PC. o/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well, PC is definitely an easy place to "yak" on. XD

Just enjoy yourself and read the rules, because you need to learn how to "yak" properly! :D

Back