• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you destroy in Adventures

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • Topic says.

I'd murder the bad guys and become a tyrant and take over the world. mwuahaha

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I would destroy the girlz who can't accept that I AM my boyfriends girlfriend... we've been together for a year and they still flirt with him like mad and completely ignore me and go out of their way to make me feel invisible

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • I would destroy all the bad guys but give a very SPECIAL treatment to the beast trio and I will make sure that they won't have any sign of bones for the funeral.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Pretty much the grunts and executives of TR and NeoTR. I snort at Aqua and Magma.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Mask of Ice is my favorite villain in the entire Pokemon universe! He's pretty fresh.

Everybody hates the chairman, right? That fro makes him look like a retard. And I would also destroy any character that hasn't been given character development...so that's a lot. I think I would off Sapphire, too....

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
  • YES! Me too! I would also destroy the chairman >=D
    I wouldn't destroy the Mask of Ice though... he was only trying to save his Lapras
    I <3 Lapras:)

Mask of Ice is my favorite villain in the entire Pokemon universe! He's pretty fresh.

he's my favorite character right after blue, red, green, silver and yellow
    i feel sorry for him losing the lapras
    and i still wonder what happened to him at the end of gsc chapter
    he should stay in frlg chapter as giovani or he should be emerald chapter as a good guy

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • pong08 said:
    I just thought of something: She's a combination of she-wolf and a very angry female rebel from the French Revolution.... All because of that STUPID FANGS!!

Wow, of all combinations...a sans-culotte?

Back