• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Conor0909! There's a lot to talk about to. What are your interests? How did you find PC and why did you register here?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Hello there! Because I'm not that good with greetings, I'll just say hello, and I hope you enjoy your stay, or whatever you prefer to call it

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    Have a cookie, feel free to drop me a line if you get bored. I'll be happy to talk to you, or wifi battle/trade etc. Have fun! :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    Contrary to Mewcario up there, I don't believe there are any Oogie Mah Boogies around this particular community. Don't worry, you are quite safe.
    (Well, not around me. xD)

I see you like to hang around the ROM Hacking forum.
    May I just say that the ROM Hacking forum has quite the abundance of resources for new up-and-coming hackers? I do recall that the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum did me wonders when I was still into that sort of business; perhaps you would enjoy a visit there?
    (Then again, I no nothing of your skill level and shouldn't really offer suggestions based upon speculation, huh? xD)

In any case, I do hope you will stick around the ol' PC for a while, Conor0909. I'm sure we would all be very pleased to have you posting around with us!
    Cheers.

Back