• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top 5 favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • I just thought that since no one ever put a thread like this up...I would! Now I don't own smash bros brawl yet...I don't even have a wii. But I will get both of those on christmas. As for my favorite charaters...I don't even have to own it to know..I just play a demo of it and I already have my favorites. Now on this thread....you have to put your top five characters and you also have to put the reason why you like them. I will start it up with my top 5:

1. Link

I like Link because he just is so awesome. I remeber all the zelda game's I have played and are playing now. He is the perfect and most powerful character on the game. When I get brawl and you see someone online named kitsune link...your gonna get your butt kicked with my bud link.

2. Fox McCloud

I LOVE FOXES!

3. Lucario

I thought he was cool n stuff since he's so popular..even though I don't watch pokemon anymore.

4. Toon Link

Basically the same as link except he is young, and cartoony.

5. Ganondorf

Even though he is evil...he is still in the zelda series and I love to beat him up..but even better when I play as him.

Alright that's that for me...now let's start this thang up!

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • I guess I should mention mine aswell!!

1- Princess Peach

I love her, she can beat some behind while wearing a dress and high heels =D

2- Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff is my mascot (aside from Arbok) in my Pokemon games. She's just so cute!

3- Falco

What can I say? I like birds, plus he's blue =3

4- Marth

Filler, ^^;

5- Snake

Filler ^^;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Ah Brawl characters eh? alright guess ill mention my top 5 (in order by 1 being my favorite one).

1- Ness

This little guy changed my life ever since i played him in the game Earthbound. I was so glad Nintendo included him in the smash 64 game until this new one. I dont know how I fell in love with this character but It may be with the fact kids who are heroes in a game are cool and its funny how my friends even my family tell me how I look just like Ness sometimes...and their right. My friends dont like when I use him because they fear how well I use him...i just dont know why o_o xD

2- Kirby

Who doesn't love a pink round creature? Kirby is like my second main character and I use him quite a lot also when it comes to serious fighting. If you ever see me play, you'll only get the pleasure of fighting up to my kirby cause only a few people have seen me use my beast Ness ^^;

3- Lucas

I guess I just love Earthbound people heh. I use Lucas cause he's almost the same as Ness but still different. Also the fact that he's fast and has strong attacks makes me use him. I mainly use Lucas whenever I face those who like to use Wolf(such a strong character) xD

4- Pikachu

Umm I use Pikachu cause he's my favorite pokemon and he had to be included in my list. I like to use him when I play my friends who don't play well in the game...also I love Pikachu's thunder <3

5- Jigglypuff

I have a friend who showed me how to spam kick with a jigglypuff so ever since then Ive always used my Jigglypuff whenever I wanted to warm-up for a fight. Also the fact that Jigglypuff is a lightweight is so useful xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    1. Marth - Oh come on! One hit to the air and you mine as well cry to your room.
    2. Ike - I usually mess around with my opponent until s/he gets stubborn and goes for stupid attacks, and thats when I take the advantage to use that flame sword pwnage.
    3. Sonic - I take advantage of his trampoline pad and super-fast speeds. Usaully use this guy against newbies.
    4. Ganondorf - I use this against my best friend and his brother. I love how Ganondorf does a Shadow Ball type move. Just owns everything in the way.
    5. Luigi - I use his guy as a support character when in a 2v2 battle. With my friend's Ike, he blocks them so I can get the power ball thing. While I heal him, he owns everyone else. :)
    I don't have wifi for Brawl, so please don't challenge me via PM. Heck, I don't even own a Wii (Gamestop's Wii can get you good when waiting for Mom at the grocery store).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back