• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone tell me which book this is from?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    Hey everyone~

I have a favor to ask. I was surfing around and I ran into this jpg (sorry, can't submit the URL) of Ash and Misty sitting with their faces close to each other--they're both blushing, and they're both saying, "Which jacuzzi was this?"

What is going on?!?

I don't own any of the comics, so I'm just curious about the context of the situation. The show has a pretty one-sided romance of Misty having feelings only, so I was surprised that this picture has Ash blushing in it too. Is there more shipping in the manga, or something?

Thank you!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Acually i didnt even know there was a manga of the show. The only manga i know of is poke spe which has red blue green yellow and the like. So that could be fan made. Or some kind of pokemon show comic?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Well you post in the wrong section, I guess... You should post this thread into Pokemon General... Perha[s, some moderator will do this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    I was directed here by a moderator--it's definitely from the manga. I used the show as an example--sorry! Misleading :(

I think it's from "The Electric Tale of Pikachu"...but I don't know for sure...

But it is for sure in one of the mangas!

Years
  • It may be from The Electric Tale of Pikachu. It's the only manga I know of that is of the anime.
    But, it may be like a doujinshi thing. (the unofficial mangas.) Hope I helped.

edit: 150th post! 8D

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    Bubblewrap, you're totally right--it's in the epilogue, apparently. I don't have a copy, though, and there's no scans on the Internet because it's copyrighted...

...well, phooey. I'm still not 100% on what's going on...anyone have a copy of "Surf's Up, Pikachu" and care to enlighten me?

Thanks for the help, all! :)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Hey everyone~

I have a favor to ask. I was surfing around and I ran into this jpg (sorry, can't submit the URL) of Ash and Misty sitting with their faces close to each other--they're both blushing, and they're both saying, "Which jacuzzi was this?"

What is going on?!?

I don't own any of the comics, so I'm just curious about the context of the situation. The show has a pretty one-sided romance of Misty having feelings only, so I was surprised that this picture has Ash blushing in it too. Is there more shipping in the manga, or something?

Thank you!
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about this:
    Pokeship.jpg

Yup. It is from Dengenki Pokemon. I think from one of the last chapters... But I'm not sure...^^

Back