• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
  • Hello there everybody, my name is Rey Lewis and I am 18 years old and I am currently living in Baltimore, Maryland. I interests are playing pokemon, creating pokemon books, reading books, and working out. I am around 6'7" and 210 pounds of muscle. I have read the community rules to this forum and I'll see if I can have fun around here talking about pokemon and creating pokemon stories for everybody.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rey Lewis!

That's awesome! You're name is actually Rey Lewis and you're a fan of the Ravens...How ironic! =P

Anyway, we're glad to have you here at our wonderful community! We'd all love to see some of your stories...Head over to the Pokemon Fan Fiction section and you can get those posted so everyone can enjoy them ^___^

While PC is not the best place for working out, it's a pretty darn good place to relax and meet some new people. There's bound to be a few fun topics for you to post on as well. =P

Drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat a bit or have a question or two, and I suppose I'll be seeing you around. Have fun!

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
  • Well hello there, we can be newbies together!
    I've been doing lots of browsing and the topics here are awesome, and everyone is super nice!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Welcome to PC "Rey Lewis 55" :D check it out the place and while you are onto there please check my Sprite thread too..... its on my sign :D

Back