The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Third Generation
Reload this Page RubySapphireEmerald How many pokémons have you caught in Pokémon R/S/E ?

Third Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old May 18th, 2016 (6:38 PM).
The adventure begins from here

Nature: Brave
So, playing R/S/E ?
Trying to catch all the pokémons? I want to know about your progress. Share with us. How many pokemons have you caught?

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 18th, 2016 (9:31 PM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Quiet
I know that in my best run of Sapphire, I managed to catch somewhere around 220 Pokemon before I started a new file. I wasn't really trying to get a completed Pokedex, but a lot of trading back and forth between Sapphire and FireRed got me that high.

My most recent Sapphire playthrough is pretty weak though- I think I'm might have caught about 15 Pokemon (so about 25 if you count evolutions), and I'm right by the Pokemon League.
Old May 18th, 2016 (9:43 PM).

Best of luck for the pokémon league.
Old May 20th, 2016 (7:18 PM). Edited May 20th, 2016 by S-MAN.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to S-MAN
My pokedex for ruby currently is....84! It will be a while before I catch up to my leaf green game.

4/26/2016
Looky
Pokemon music!
Old May 29th, 2016 (12:38 PM).
Hell's Traffic Accident

Nature: Jolly
The highest dex completion number I ever had in a gen 3 game was 381 in Emerald. The ones I didn't have were Mew, Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys.

Got Lugia from Gale of Darkness.

Gen 3 is probably the hardest to fill the dex since you need pretty much all 5 main games from that gen and the Orre games to complete it (minus the events of course).

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
The divine flames that I've absorbed
will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

(Credit to Crickee for the banner)
Old May 30th, 2016 (11:24 AM).
(「・ω・)「
Gold Tier

I was like "That's a good question", and went to go find my DS and my RSE games.

The internal battery is dead on all of them, one of them has no save file, and the other has a save file that has about ten minutes on it. I never deleted my Emerald file because it had a loooot of Pokemon it that I actually got through events and trading with friends years ago. D: Sad day.

My Ruby dex I know had quite a number, and my Emerald dex was nearly pretty full, I guess I can say that much.

was Drew 5ever but i moved here :D
paired to Karnavaly

Old May 30th, 2016 (4:56 PM).
→ ring a bell
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
On my first Ruby file I had pretty much most of the Pokedex filled out. Sadly I accidentally saved over that when I meant to restart my Sapphire (don't ask how that happened) and so I lost all motivation to complete a Pokedex after that.
Old July 21st, 2016 (2:38 PM).

Nature: Serious
I have completed both the Hoenn and the National pokedex. It was quite difficult(eg. finding celebi, mew, the legendary beasts, etc etc...) not to say time consuming(500+hours only on pokemon emerald). I remember as it was yesterday what completion i felt, how fullfilled i was as little kid(not more than 13-15) when I accomplished that feat. If you want, I could get a photo from my pokemon emerald in my gameboy SP to show you.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:13 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by valezio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrul Quayes Adnan View Post
So, playing R/S/E ?
Trying to catch all the pokémons? I want to know about your progress. Share with us. How many pokemons have you caught?
The proof of what I told you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160801_094926.jpg‎ (1,002.1 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:35 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by valezio View Post
The proof of what I told you.
Wow, that's great. I'm sorry I didn't notice it before. Actually I was absent for a lot of days here in PC dew to my exam. Btw, that's really great that you finished your poke-dex. Nice to see you, Hoenn Master. xD
Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:04 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrul Quayes Adnan View Post
Wow, that's great. I'm sorry I didn't notice it before. Actually I was absent for a lot of days here in PC dew to my exam. Btw, that's really great that you finished your poke-dex. Nice to see you, Hoenn Master. xD
Oh, that's ok, understand. Real life needs our immediate attention after all. I just wanted to share that with you and with everyone. Hope you did great with your exam and that you too accomplish great achievements if you haven't already, both in real life and in pokemon world, fellow trainer! xD
Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:19 AM).
Gym Leader of Alabaster

Nature: Relaxed
Well let me pull out my old Gameboy and start up my GBA cartridge of Pokemon sapphire, let's see I have....198 Pokemon!
Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:16 PM).
Хорошо

Nature: Bashful
On my ongoing (well, i'd say the one i get the most) Emerald run i have 83, but i didn't finish the game so... I think i have to do the last gym and everything that comes after that.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:33 PM).
All Hail Shadow

On Emerald, after mass trading between the other 3rd Gen games, Colosseum and XD, I completed the National Dex + Jirachi. Only missing Deoxys, Celebi and Mew. But thankfully, they don't count in it. It took more hours then I would of liked but I wanted to get that done in my favorite game, and it was rewarding just to do so once

Member of the Shiny Hunters Club, Serena Fanclub and The Library; Pokemon Manga Club
Old 1 Week Ago (9:00 AM).
Developer

I used a rom for Emerald on iOS, I caught tons of them but then I decided to sell my iPod, I tried to transfer the files over but I was unsuccessful and I don't remember how many I caught.

Sponsored Links