• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Britney Spears Circus Album Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Well I've been using THIS cover that I made in my iTunes library since the new album was leaked cause I can't stand the real cover. The one I am using now just is too simple and doesn't represent the album very much, so I am making a new one and I wanted to show you guys so you could tell me what you think of it, and what you think needs to be added or to be done to it.

Check it out...it is nowhere near done yet though...

Image34.png

Also here are some variatons....

Image36.png

Image37.png

And....this is the one that was linked above...the old one that I had made:

Image35.png

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Thanks, but it's not done yet, I'm just posting the sort of progression I have going...I think I still have a ways to go...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I really like that last one. The actually cover for the single is beautiful.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Thanks for all your feedback guys, and I just sent my entry into the judges from the other forum....
    ..here is the one I sent it!

Task2-PopPrincesses-1.png

Comments please...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well, the last two were more of a progression leading up to the first two...but I guess I should have posted them opposite than what I did...The one in the post above yours is the final version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back