• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo trademarks involving the ds and dsi

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Mystery guess time! So i got thyis info from ngamer. lately a lot of us have it. YES. Anyway besides the fact that its the best mag ever it reported the new trademarks of nintendo. They gave only 4-5 of a rough estimate of 40 trademarks What are they? Well...
DSiMail- Oh boy email ala ninty? Im so saying yes to that.
DSi Mode- Mode? Aha this one is surely something to question.
DSi Vision- Vision? Something else to question.
DS Arcade- This is the one im hyped about. Why? GB virtual console anyone?
DS Creator- This is my second hyped one. Homebrew program by nintendo for us to make games? Hopefully so.
Dsi Movie- And i think the one i surely think is a bittersweet one. Why? Well it could mean 2 things:
Either an add on to the cam for vid recording or nintendo going PSP and having movies on ds carts only compatible for the DSi due to larger screen.

40 eh? If these are all as good sounding as the 6 i posted then hell the DSi will surely become a seller.
Those who bought issue 31 besides me please scan as i have no scanner if you have a scanner.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
DSi Mail sounds like the DSi equivalent of the Wii Message Board.
DSi Mode, no idea.
DSi Vision, no idea but probably involving the built-in camera.
DSi Arcade, yeah it's probably the DSI equivalent of the VC
DSi Creator, I doubt we're going to make our own games, but we can dream. Maybe drawing or something. Or, or... Mario Paint for DSi?
DSi Movie... I doubt you'll need an add-on for it. It has two built-in cameras and internal storage. No add-on required. If it's video playback, I doubt the carts will only work for the DSi. It will leave owners of the Phat and Lite in the dark, and just because it has a larger screen doesn't mean it should only work on it. Just because TVs get bigger, doesn't mean you can't play your old DVDs on it.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
If you didnt know the ds cant record vids just take pics. So they could use it as an app to take vids. Stupid i know but hey. Well yeah but maybe its prefered handheld is the DSi or something.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Mystery guess time! So i got thyis info from ngamer. lately a lot of us have it. YES. Anyway besides the fact that its the best mag ever it reported the new trademarks of nintendo. They gave only 4-5 of a rough estimate of 40 trademarks What are they? Well...
DSiMail- Oh boy email ala ninty? Im so saying yes to that.
DSi Mode- Mode? Aha this one is surely something to question.
DSi Vision- Vision? Something else to question.
DS Arcade- This is the one im hyped about. Why? GB virtual console anyone?
DS Creator- This is my second hyped one. Homebrew program by nintendo for us to make games? Hopefully so.
Dsi Movie- And i think the one i surely think is a bittersweet one. Why? Well it could mean 2 things:
Either an add on to the cam for vid recording or nintendo going PSP and having movies on ds carts only compatible for the DSi due to larger screen.

40 eh? If these are all as good sounding as the 6 i posted then hell the DSi will surely become a seller.
Those who bought issue 31 besides me please scan as i have no scanner if you have a scanner.

Creator will be for themes and wallpapers.

Mail will be used between DSi users only.

The rest of the stuff PSP already had a while back.

Nothing new really.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Maybe we should see an IM from one of them? Who knows?

But this is getting interesting for the DSi. I'm probably gonna buy it. Even if it takes buzzing off all my hair...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah its certainly getting interesting but then again the pokemaniacs will have to deal with nly gts for getting pokemon then breeding them to get the right one. Oh well. But i cant wait to see what the other 34 trademarks are. Maybe DSi&Mii? Or some DSi Speak so you can curse the bastards in a new mario kart? Anything really is possible at this moment isnt it.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Uh ngmarer rarely lies. And they have a pic of the trademark site. Im telling you if there is something new thats nintendo they know it. Dont believe ask other readers of said mag.

Back