• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSC (Special Science Class) Lover's Deck

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
  • Hello, everyone. I present my deck, known as SSC Lover's Deck.
    Anyway, here are the cards, and some are from different sets. Refer to the key below.
    Key:
    EXPK - EX Power Keepers
    MD - Majestic Dawn

And here's the deck's contents:

Pokémon:
    2x Torchic - EXPK
    2x Combusken - EXPK
    2x Blaziken - EXPK
    3x Beldum - EXPK
    3x Metang - EXPK
    1x Raichu - EXPK
    1x Pikachu - MD
    1x Pachirisu - MD
    1x Kabuto - MD
    1x Kabutops - EXPK
    1x Eevee - MD
    1x Moltres - MD
    1x Starly - MD
    1x Staravia - MD

Trainers:
    3x Steven's Advice - EXPK
    3x Drake's Stadium - EXPK
    1x Scott - EXPK
    3x Professor Birch - EXPK
    1x Dusk Ball - MD
    1x Dome Fossil - MD
    1x Poké Ball - MD
    1x Super Scoop Up - MD

Energy Cards:
    6x Basic Fire - EXPK
    5x Basic Lightning - EXPK
    5x Basic Fighting - EXPK
    4x Special Cyclone - EXPK
    4x Special Metal - EXPK

What do you think?

EDIT: Anyone have a strategy for this deck? I'm really confused about making my own strategy, though.

Last edited:

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Well...to start
    You can only have 4 of the Special Energy's in your deck.
    Not to mention you couldn't play this in an official tournament, Power Keepers is outdated. The MD cards and the Basic Energies are fine.
    I think that there's too many types. It really doesn't help if you've got a lot of different energy types, you might not draw the right one at the right time.
    Also, I see no strategy, but...I'm not all that good at this, so don't worry.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
  • Well...to start
    You can only have 4 of the Special Energy's in your deck.
    Not to mention you couldn't play this in an official tournament, Power Keepers is outdated. The MD cards and the Basic Energies are fine.
    I think that there's too many types. It really doesn't help if you've got a lot of different energy types, you might not draw the right one at the right time.
    Also, I see no strategy, but...I'm not all that good at this, so don't worry.
    Thanks for the advice. Anyway, I edited the first post to stick to the rule.

Back