• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Firebox

mozilla.
Years
  • The Main Stuff
    Hi everyone, my name is Firebox, and frankly, I'm just another member of this large community. Yes, I am new, but that just adds up, correct? So, I'm here to have some fun, take up some of my free time, and maybe even help out some! So, I understand there so many people here, leading up to the fact that there must be a lot of people here with strange yet intresting cultures! Well then, Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Gueten Tag! :] These are all some versions of Hi or hello. Oh, and also: I have written a biography and my intrests in my profile, so if you'd like to read those as well, go to my profile. Also, please get to know me before anything ;P I appear to be Docile as a personality, but I can be a bit timid in the long run. One of the aspects I'm studying in school is computer programming and graphic design.

Favorites and such
    I have been looking around, and I notice not a lot of people list some of there favorite things. Even though I have already written a biography that tells quite a bit about me, here I am, posting some of my favorite things! To start of, I am addicted to Firefox (hence the name), Hollister, Abercombie, and Aeropostale. I also enjoy listening to music whenever I can. I like to play football and tennis as a sport or two. If I am extremly bored I go outside and walk around a bit. I am also skilled (and like to) Draw, write, and read. Especially draw and read. I read 90% of the books I find.

Sayonara!
    Thanks for reading everyone, and I hope you enjoyed this introduction. This might've taken a bit of your time, but don't worry! Also, a small note to n00bs: Don't try to make friends with me, or I will all out ignore you on purpose. But if you are an understanding veteran, well: I don't bite! ^_^

Firebox

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I do believe we've already met in the DCC Firebox, but I shall officially welcome you nonetheless! XD

Nice intro there...I enjoyed reading it! Hope you have a great time here ;D

Firebox

mozilla.
    Years
  • I'm glad you enjoyed reading. It's also vbery nice meeting you too! I plan to see you quite a bit in the DCC!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Wow very long intro. Anyways. welcome to PC. I can tell you are going to like it here.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Hi there, that's good that you like reading, I love to read to and to draw,
    anyways welcome to PC and enjoy! I'm addicted to firefox too!

XaRhS

Very long and tiring introduction, but I bet it's worth reading. Glad to see you like Firefox. Have fun here, and if you have questions, PM me.;)

Firebox

mozilla.
    Years
  • PokeManiac, I do not skate. I've tried, though. Seems pretty fun if you're up for the topic of learning it.

Last edited:

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Ah another nice long intro! I just love when a member doesn't mind sharing so much about themselves. Makes it easier to associate with and talk to , you know what I mean? Well I must say I vowed to never use IE ever again ,and I haven't, I just love Firefox! So we will get on well. Well anyway have fun!

See you around!

Back