• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Travel Team

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Ok the team name is time travel team because that is one of the concepts in the hack We will make called Pokemon Chronicles of Time. I want to make a team because I've got a lot of ideas and need help to make them work. We will hack Fire Red first and from then on who knows. Our hacks won't be quick error filled games. We will spend time talking and sharing ideas to make the best games possible. If you want to join then fill out an application in this format:

Position wanted
Proof of work
Past Experience(Not Needed if there is none)
Contact information
Any other jobs you can do
A little about yourself and why you want to help(Optional)

If you want to see the thread I made, here is the link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4319198#post4319198

And the team as of now: (All members can contribute to the storyline)
Me: Spriting, Storyline Development
Monobi: Spriting
Myfavouriteax: Some mapping
Ray Maverick: Mapping, Spriting
pikachu_X: Ow Sprites, Mapping

Thank you for reading this rather long post.

Last edited:

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
I may be able to do a bit more mapping. I resent my own hack. I'm not quitting, but I think I need a longer break then I first anticipated. So yeah. Send me the ips so I can get the new tiles, maps, and palettes in.

And like I said, I can do more mapping now, so if you have anything in mind, please tell me.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Thats good and to answer to of your questions I forgot to. No I can't script but am trying to learn and the rom is FireRed but you can use whatever sprites you wish.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
you can choose to call him boss or not i call anyone with authority over me Boss so boss still working on that sprite i'm kinda swampped cuz i'm making the sprite and for my upcoming exam i may have to work a little late cuz i'm still working on the scizor splice

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Well school is the first priority just let me know when you're ready to help again. And plus your parents might punish you if you do bad and that would be worse for the team.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Alright that's good but I don't know when I'm gonna get you the trainer sprite though. And how's the assignment I gave you going?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Position wanted: Mapper
Proof of work: I can't post URL's yet..
Past Experience:
Contact information: MSN - [email protected] AIM - DeltaSwift73
Any other jobs you can do: Basic ideas
A little about yourself and why you want to help: I'm not a great mapper-I'm just getting started. I wanted to join a team because I thought maybe it'd help me improve my skills as a mapper and hacker overall, so I could make my FR hack, Pokemon Amythest.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Well I don't need many mappers but If you really want to help you can give me a link to the picture on photobucket and we can talk.

Back