• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Death Spawn

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years

Pokemon Death Spawn

This hack is not mine but Sparkcaster's.He encounter a problem on pc so i will be posting his first beta for him.I have ask his permission for it so i am allowed to post the first beta here{he was the one who tell me to help}...

After a long wait,Pokemon Death Spawn first beta is here...
With new tiles,interesting storyline and events.If you do not know the storyline,here is Death Spawn Stryline.

Death Spawn

One day in july 27th.. Your brother brandon from patelburg city gym..he sends you a latter.. On the latter it says Hello (HERO/HEROINE) how are you doing? Today is your birthday right?your birthday is in july 27 isnt it? well then happy birthday! There is friend of mine in the same town you live..
So just roam around and you will eventually find him..

When you find him (WHICH BECOMES YOUR RIVAL LATER ON IN THE GAME) tell him this: Brandon said you need to get to hoenn..
its is very important..

After 2 more years...You now become 14 and you wake up. You go out to the first route without any pokemon. then your rival finds you in the route

then he says You have a death wish or something? going out to a route with out any pokemon. then he takes you to the
Proffrsors lab. then the prof gives you and your rival starter pokemon.. then you and your rival battle for testing which pokemon is
batter. Then you go out on your journey. on your way on ROUTE 1040 you find three TEAM ROCKET GRUNT and one TEAM ROCKET ADMIN. you hide
behind a Tree and listen to what they are saying. They are talking about the negative ganarator. the negative ganarator which effects a pokemon which causes it become a dark type pokemon. (FOR EXAMPLE-DARK TORCHIC) then they saw you spying on them.. then you battle those three team rocket

grunt. and then the team rocket admin and grunt goes away.Then you go back to the prof lab and report it to the prof

the prof explains what happens with the generator-The generator only detects pokemon the ganarator doesnt detect any human..
if anyone takes any pokemon next to the ganarator it gives the pokemon Black Electrical shocks wich effects there brain
and causes them to become dark pokemon. i wonder what is team rocket is doing with the generator? To stop that generator.
humans cant stop it. only dark type pokemons can.. they also has to have alot of power lavel.. well there are 2 pokemons
that meets the requirements..You either get DARKRAI or GERATINA to use his shadow ball attack on the generator.. then and
only then the ganarator will be stopped. Trust me.. I have been a professor since i was 25.. and now i became old..
i would stop it myself. but i am too weak. now its up to you.. you can only go and ask DARKRAI or GARATINA if they will help.
if not the ganarator will keep on making pokemon into dark.. and turn the world into a place of crime. there will be no justice.
so its only upto you.. Then he tells you about to stop the boss of team rocket giovanni first. Then he explained about

to train your pokemon very well.He also explains about the 8 Pokemon GYM of the Gieno Region.He says beating those gym
will help you on your adventure. And then you head for the gym and to stop team rocket. On your way to the journey you
meet new pokemon trainers.. new raivals.. new gym leaders......

Media

pic1s.png
pic2y.png
pic3g.png
pic4zzo.png

pic5x.png
pic6n.png
pic7.png
pic8.png

dpsbkx9.png
dpsbkx5.png
dpsbkx7.png
dpsbkx.png
dpsbkx8.png

Features

New Characters (HERO AND HEROINE)

-New Rivals

-New Tiles

-New Music

-New Events

-New Pokemons

-New GYM Leaders

-New MINI Games

Members

~Sparkcaster{Himself}

Credits

~alistar, keyldove, wesley fg for tiles
~NTA- for titlescreen
~ageangel for opening this thread

Sparkcaster hope you enjoy the first beta of Death Spawn
and drop your comment too...

[The beta is in the attachment]
Patch it on a Fire Red {U}

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Spoiler:

Bugs I found
also you have to talk to the trainers so that they battle you
they do not spot you and battle

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
So many bugs?
Btw if he didn't use old trainers offsets I think trainers can't spot player and battle him
ageangel : I suggest you to remove the beta and try to fix those bugs
hmm...i don't know there was so many bugs as i have not play it and it is not mine...
I will tell sparkcaster about it..ok???
i don't have time to fix it as i am busy with my own hack...

Alec_

Years
You should fix your palettes in your Media Section. It looks darkish and the palettes doesn't fit in the ground palettes. And Goodluck on the future of this hack.

~Fairytales.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
More bugs found
Spoiler:

also the gym leaders shuppet knows volt tackle

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
This might not be bug but bad patch... it happened to me in LQ as well but new patch fixed it

I patched a new and it still happened
also i beat the gym leader and after the battle
the screen went black just like that trainer

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
The tiles are great but the flowers could be blue.
And the game looks good.
Good luck

Back