Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 16th, 2009 (05:27 AM).
solarsaturn9
Beginning Trainer

Hi there. I am a programmer and I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure out communication with the DS Pokemon games. I would like to create a system much like Pokemon Ranch ( and the upcoming Pokemon Walker ) that will allow someone to transfer their Pokemon to a Zune and play music games with it. It would be neat to bring your Pokemon with you on your mp3 player, train them away from your DS, and send them back to your cartridge. I essentially need some knowledge of the Pokemon DS software's communication specs. I am not a sufficient hacker so I have no idea how to go about finding this information. If anyone wants to help or can contribute some Pokemon Wi-fi information I would be very grateful.

I am thinking the way this would work is I would have to use the "Connect to Wii" main menu feature to get this to work seeing as how this is normally what you would do to send a Pokemon to the Pokemon Ranch.
Old July 6th, 2009 (02:03 AM).
Matteron (96)
Difference is everything...

First I think this would go in the emulation section and also I don't know anything about this subject I get what you are looking for, but don't know how to help you
Current Team:

In Terms of Hacking...
Favorite ROM
Skills
Working On
In Terms of Game Dev...
Working On
News
I'm currently up for hire, for almost anything in ROM hacking, so just send me a PM.
Old July 19th, 2009 (01:07 PM). Edited July 20th, 2009 by oozie.
oozie
Beginning Trainer

I think you need a bigger forum for this question try the forum of GBAtemp that would help
O yeah you can try the programmers server from mIRC to
And maybe you can't at all this would be a very difficult program this can take years and years work

-------------------------------------------------
I'm from the netherlands, so pleas ingnore my spelling
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links