• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Junichi?

Like him or not?

• Total voters

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
  • Junichi is this guy. Or Jackson if you perfer his beautiful dub name

junichi.gif

Anyways, I really like him. He's so adorable! He's almost my fav after Harrison. And he's funny. Did I mention he's cute?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • except that fact that he's in Kenta and Marina's way *coughgiveitupJunichiyougotnochancecough* i really like him... great battler and he's a pretty funny character too

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • He is very funny. Especially during the Raikou Special. Although I like some other characters more, he is some where in my top 5. That's why I choose "he is okay".

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • I voted that's he's way cool, because he's way cool. He's funny and stuff, and he's cute! *hug* But he does get in the way of Kenta and Marina. Other than that, he's one of my favorite characters.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • I never heard of this Pokemon Character. I guess his pretty cool too, first time saw him. I guess I like him! His pretty cute! I vote Cool.

Back