• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you still hve your coin?

Years
  • No because I never pre-ordered the game when it came out. I wasn't aware of a pre-order bonus. Then again, I wouldn't really care about the coins if I knew about them.

Ayselipera

I never knew they gave out coins for pre ordering!
    You learn something new everyday.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    No I do not because Ruby and Sapphire were already out for a months when I got Saphhire...
    I wouldn't really care about the coins anyway...

Years
  • I never knew you got coins from pre ordering xD The only Pokemon Coin I got is the Lugia one that came with the move Pokemon 2000 >.<

~Ryu (had a holy jeebus of a post lag...)

Last edited:

Feuille

The Calm Before the Storm
    Years
  • No, I`ve never pre-ordered any of my games, so I never got the coin. Besides, I didn`t get Sapphire untill a few weeks after it came out, as I had no Gameboy Advanced.

Mew, Meow, Nya

Years
  • I still have my Ruby and Sapphire coins sealed. I never opened them, i have every Pre-order item untouched that has been given out except the Jirachi Bonus disc which i used that to get Jirachi.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I still have my Ruby and Sapphire coins sealed. I never opened them, i have every Pre-order item untouched that has been given out except the Jirachi Bonus disc which i used that to get Jirachi.

Cool they must be worth a lot

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Nope, I don't have one probably because it wasn't ever given out outside of the US.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Nope, I was on a Pokemon drought during the Ruby & Sapphire days.

I went to EB Games one day, saw a new Pokemon game on the shelf (Sapphire) and decided to buy it.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I never knew they gave out such coins, until now anyway. Being honest, I'm glad I waited for the price to go down. Save some cash or fork over an extra 10 for coins which, lets face it, don't really have any purpose...

Cash please.

Back