• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes you nervous? ~

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    So what makes you worry and shiver with nerves?
    Wht makes you pull this face?
    worry-face.jpg

(okay that looks a little like worry but you get the idea xD)
    Discuss!

Years
  • Uhhh.
    Not a lot of things.
    Recently however:
    • Getting my University results back (2:1 pass :D)
    • Seeing a good friend who I like, who I hadn't seen in a while. All good now though!

Yah.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Everything. I have anxiety issues. If I leave the comfort of my house, my anxiety kicks in.​

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Same as Shinjislover. I'm a nervous wreck, i try to work on it but i'm pretty bad. I could have some sort of problem, i don't know... I haven't been to the doctors in like 5-6 years.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Having a ton of eyes staring at me. If there's a ton of peeps staring me down and not saying anything, it makes me nervous because they could be thinking anything, and I worry I may have done something wrong.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Meeting new people
    Being in big crowds

That's it really. Not many things make me nervous, but you can tell when I am nervous because I bite my fingers, bite my lip or twitch.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I only get nervous when I have to make a presentation of some sort, but really, all you have to do is suck it up.

I would rather learn to not be nervous in front of my peers, then to stand in front of others when I'm older and just have a complete break down in sweat, lol.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Everything basically.
    I'm especially nervous at school, other people's houses and in public generally.
    I'm a little less nervous on PC~

Cid

Years
  • After taking an exam.
    When I talk to people I've just met.

Yeah, I usually get nervous at those times.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Lots of things make me nervous. D: I don't think I'll even be able to name them all.

- Social situations; this is one thing I have a hard time handling. I can never get the hang of social interaction no matter how much I try.
    - Noises; I tend to get quite paranoid when there is a lot of noise around and for really deliberating noise I cover my ears.
    - Hospitals and needles; You know I just can't stand hospitals because they never understand what your needs really are and ugh... that just make me so nervous. Needles also make me nervous, to the point where I'll kick and scream before they even happen.

That's all i can think of at the moment. If I think of more, than I'll add. XD

Last edited:

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Taking a quiz/exam without having studied.
    A lot of work due within three days.
    Preparing a solo skit within 5 minutes. Fortunately, I'm good at improvising scripts on the spot. Later on I feel all critical though, like "I should've done this" or "should've said that"!
    Too many bright lights, big crowds, and zooming cars. New York scared me--I was split from my family for two hours.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Cute boys, speeches in front of a large crowd, and driving at night (just a little though). I wish I had control over my nervousness too. My voice becomes shaky as well as my hands. :(

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Oh, being around peoples parents also makes me nervous. I don't want to set a bad impression, but I know I can't help it.

All of my friends parents hate me :/

The Red Chain

Many things make me nervous considering I have anxiety..
    But I'd have to say what makes me the most anxious is when it sounds like someone is about to yell at me, or whenever someone gets too close to me, both emotionally and physically.

Back