• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PC members do you care for?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    lol, I know theres been a lot of threads concerning PC members lately but I..yeah, I don't have argumentative skills.

Anyway, which PC members do you care for the most? (I'll make a tl;dr in a couple of posts)

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I don't really care about PC members. I'd rather care about my real life friends. xD

I don't have any 'real life friends' so my closer pc friends are my real life friends. :x The ones I'm closet to are my mamas, my dog and my squish but I love all of them. ;__; every single last friend.

[/sap]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The ones I talk to a lot.

Mostly Kimmy, Seth, Stats, and Nick, even though he never talks to me. :(

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can say right now that I don't like to play favorites, and I'm definitely not naming off a list of people. xD But if I make an effort to talk with you, on PC or MSN, then I have to care to a certain extent, don't I?

Otherwise, I wouldn't take the time out of my life to hit the 'Send' button. :x

Sure there are people that I'm closer to then others, but in general, there's a lot of people on here that I care about.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Too many to name, really, but mainly the people I talk to on Skype and MSN. They should all know who they are. <3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Too many to name, really, but mainly the people I talk to on Skype and MSN. They should all know who they are. <3
    ^ What Will said. Though, not all of the people I talk to on MSN. Of course all of them mean something to me, but only a handfew of them mean pretty much everything to me. Maybe five or six?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Only one I could actually give a damn about is Netto cause he is my awesome PC bud. Without him I would probably have been inactive since last year.

Years
  • Personally I find this topic extremely iffy because people are likely to list names and miss out others, it's never fun. >_>;

The people I care about are my closest friends, they matter a lot to me and I value them greatly, though there is just too many to list.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Everyone who I have great conversations with via Vm or in DCC :) You guys rock.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll list all. :D

This is in no order, but it's by the people that I had last contact with/left conversation earlier. Or that I randomly remember. If I forgot you, um. Vm me or something.

Emily
    Ralph
    Larry
    22sa
    Zet
    Malyka
    Will
    Siggy
    Mario
    Adware
    Saba
    Drew
    Audy
    Lucy
    Simmone
    Jake
    Andy
    Erica
    Ray
    Kenji
    Nick
    Akuma
    Joey
    munna
    Naoi
    Tali
    Mika
    Macy
    Jess
    Went
    Ryan
    Christos
    Jesh
    Tara
    Skilly
    Limey
    Gummy
    XDude
    Wish
    Fable
    Gav
    Libra
    Gym
    Luke
    Kimberly
    bgt
    May
    Alex
    John
    Klippy
    Ethan
    Gerri
    Zuzu
    Blazichu
    Tater Tot
    digi
    Chi
    m3
    Dukey
    Derk
    Jeff
    Erik
    Angelo
    Shika
    TSA
    jpp
    Clara
    Michii
    Pinky
    Cosmic
    Queen Boo
    Shayla
    Michael.. as in muderface idk your username nao.
    Jae
    Matt.. as in drummershuff

... That should be all. It's difficult rembering people I care about - to those that I have forgotten, you've left PC/banned/something else sooo... XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • My close friends. I'm not gonna take the time to list them all, they know who they are.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I care about a fair few people online, more than I care about most of the people I know irl.
    They all know who they are.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I care about so many, just because they're online that doesn't mean you shouldn't care. I care about all of the members.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • To tell you the truth, it'd be easier for me to tell you the ones that I don't care for. There are too many friends that I've made and developed close relationships to name them all. The ones that I care for most are probably the ones that I talk to frequently on MSN/Skype. These are the guys that I can bring almost any problem to and 99% of the time they listen and give me advice. At the same time, a lot of them have problems of their own and I find myself worrying about them even when I'm not on my laptop. After we got Skype and I heard their voices for the first time (or they've at least heard mine), I've felt like we've become more than just "online friends from a Pokemon forum". Heck,I have lots of irl friends that I don't speak to on a regular basis. I just hate having to live with the fact that when Summer officially ends for all of us, our timezones will get in the way of many of our chats. However, I doubt a little separation will sever the strong bonds we've formed. Other than these people, there are a few others like Astinus, Griff and diamondpearl876 that I've just known since my joining of PC, so I hold a special space in my heart for them. There are even more that I care about that don't fit this category, but it'd literally take me hours to go through that.

Back