• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    This is a question, 'bout a rumor. ;P I was wondering, quite a long time ago, I remembered seeing a rumor bout Giovanni being Ash's father. o.O; Is that true? n_n;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    This is a question, 'bout a rumor. ;P I was wondering, quite a long time ago, I remembered seeing a rumor bout Giovanni being Ash's father. o.O; Is that true? n_n;

*sigh* Unfortunately we STILL don't know who this kid's father is. All we know is that he was an accomplished Pok?mon trainer according to Delia in "Pok?mon Emergency!". I also heard his father was going to be revealed or elaborated more in the fifth season...*cricket noises*...we're now past the fifth season and there was no mention of him. "Pok?mon Live!" the musical indicated Delia was involved with Giovanni somehow since she hung around with a group of bad kids who later became members of Team Rocket. BUT she straightened out once she met Ash's father. So apparently he isn't the Dad. However, that little scene was the American dubber's brainchild. It's up to Japan to determine who Ash's Dad is. And I also wanted to clear this up -- Why in God's name would a supposed man named Giovanni, a name of Italian origin, have the last name Ketchum, a name of Dutch/German origin?! I mean, it happens, but Brock and Misty call her "Mrs. Ketchum". That title means she's married, but who knows the technicalities as to whether or not she kept her maiden name? OKAY I'M GETTING REALLY OFF-TRACK! O_o If you want my opinion (hopefully it's factual), Giovanni is not Ash's father. *takes a deep breath and exhales slowly...*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oh, I see... o.o; Thank you so much for that explaination. n_n

Tweak

:confused: wow, so much explaining...*head hurts* hopefully some pokemon movie will clear this up...-_-;; if all else fails, wait till the last episode.

Back