• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Of...Red

Years
  • Hey forum. so i just came back from chapters, bought the first book of the City of Bones series (or is the individual book called City of Bones? o.O) and, more importantly, Best of Pokemon Adventures: Red.
    As most of you know, it just takes the best parts of Reds adventures in Kanto and puts it together as a ncie little compilation. Now, they did a really good jjob, and even tho i dont know about much of the plot, i think they used some of the best/most important parts of Reds adventure. Tho, sometimes i forgot it was a compilation and got confused when it skipped a couple badges. I really loved it, and it was worth my 9 Canadian dollars. My fav part was the Pokmeon League =D and Mew was there alot too! <3

So, what were your favourite parts of the Best Of...Red? Did they capture Red's best moments? Discuss!

Back