• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats Your Fav Badge In RSE

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Design-wise, none of the Hoenn badges really stood out as great, but I do have to say that the Mossdeep Gym was made of win all-around, from the hard gym puzzle to the unique double battling leaders, to how hard the battle actually was. >_>

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Whats Your Fav Badge In RSE

I think it is because of Flannery though, not any other reason.

Divine~Deoxys

no.8 Because when people talk about them it has the biggest number!!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • What do you mean by fav badges, the design or the actual way of getting that badge. I like how to get Roxanne's badge and as for the designs, I really don't like them at all

:t354:TG

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • For Design Mossdeep, though not for the challenge. The firsttime round i played Sapphire I think it took several attempts to defeat them and this time around I was thinking "Oh no, these are those [lots of swear words] twins with those [losts of swear words] psychic pokémon". But I beat them first time round with the combination of Grumpig, and Gyrados with surf and dragon rage to finish them off.

Oops I rambled a bit there.

Anyway for the challenge would probably be Norman's badge. He was the hardest battle.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I'm going to have to go with the sixth badge of RSE that one is defiantly got to be my favorite.

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
  • I like the last one the most, because I think it's the hardest one to get and it looks really nice too!

Back