• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clubs List!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey, now we have a friends list, I think it would be a cool idea to have a club's list, lots of people join loads of clubs and having huge banners in there signiture for all of there clubs goes way of the banner limit, so why not have a list for all of your clubs to put in?

Just an idea

~Peace~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...why not just put them all in a spoiler tag?

*doesn't like this friends list thing anyway* <_<

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • It's just that sometimes I don't want to know how many friends you wanna show off...

And couldn't you do something like modify the signature code and use it for the friend's list?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm going to experiment on this with Midnight Misty…so if it crashes again…you know. XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    And there you go. Simple as moving the list into the -sig- part of the postbit.

…omg I think I'm beginning to understand styles. Fear. >D

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It says <br> o.o' Yeah, I know that. I was just a little nervous to move that stuff around, ah eh. >_>

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • ...I was thinking more of a second option, turn firneds off, but not sigs... but this works. ^_^

Back