• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help / Request]: Characters of some Pokemon in overworld

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hello!

Excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong place, if I am moving the topic to the right place.

I'm desperately looking for the following charsets Pokémon: Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion.

I would be grateful if someone could pass me the charsets them for RPG Maker XP, and all Pokemon are walking.

If I do not understand, is why I am Brazilian and I'm using Google Tratudor to make my posts. If you do not understand something, let me know that I'll improve some things in my posts.

Thank you in advance for anyone help me.
    Until!

Years
  • I could help you! Um, what exactly do you need? Overworld sprites that are walking?
    If so, go to the spriters recource, click on DS and select "P". You should find Pokemon mystery dungeon 2, click that, and find the pokemon you are looking for.
    But if you want ones diffrent then that, but overworld sprites, i cant make any. ^^;

Hope i helped. :)

Back