The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Mathioks: First of all, traded shinys don't count here, so only your Banette would count. Secondly soft reseting is what your doing right now, saving infront of Rayquaza, checking to see if its shiny, if not you reset by pressing A+B+Start+Select (For the advance gen) or L+R+Start+Select (DP). Finally theres not a lot we can say to help you chain Pokémon, just to follow the rules which are out lined on this video. Anywho, if your fine with just your Banette being counted, feel free to join.

Fufu: Happy Birthday! heres to you finding that elusive Latias! the best of luck.

115 Aero resets under my belt at the moment, seeing if its shiny or not is a feat in itself with the big blotch on my screen. I'm thinking I'll copy you DS. I'm going to SR for Aero at night and pick something to chain during the day.

Thats all for now, good luck all.
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

After the many Radar shinies I've decided to go for Giratina again in Diamond wish me luck.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:20 PM
sirDonovan

Nature: Quiet
Congrats on all of the new shinies everyone And happy birthday FuFu, i hope you get Latias!! :D

Day 5 of Steelix hunting, i hunted for about an hour and 45 minutes yesterday, and a combined 3 hours the days before. So that means im at about 5 hours total. I really hope i get it soon, it would be nice to have Steelix as my 3rd non-radar shiny Good luck to everyone else, i will only be hunting for Steelix, so i may have it by the end of the month, maybe not
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Good Luck then OT. I will one day go for Onix, I like the whole evolution chain. BTW Happy Birthday Fufu, how old are you now??
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
click to help them grow
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

My luck rose to the top after my chain broke! Got Elekid AND Magby! I'm not posting anything until they are Electivire and Magmortar though.
So 4 down - 3 to go.
Wooper, Spinda, and Sudowoodo left.
I found a guide on swarms, and I'm setting it to Spinda day as we speak.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Did you get them both shiny or just the regulars.
click to help them grow
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

Both shiny, I'll take a vid of a battle when they're both the last evos.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Golden Sun
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for the luck everyone! Decided to chain for Starly/Bidoof instead since I'm new to chaining...
Old September 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Thanks for the luck, everyone. Hopefully, it'll help with getting a shiny Latias, or even Bulbasaur!

I don't plan on chaining for Surskit. I don't want it bad enough to chain it, and I'd much rather devote my time to soft resetting for a shiny Latias, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Turtwig. I might even go for Suicune, too, since I don't actually have any h/w to do today.

Oh, and DK, I'm 14.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old September 12th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Dragonpike
Jake's Noob

Hello,I would like to join your fine club!

The Shiny I have is..

My Shiny Crobat(Found as Golbat) I found in my Emerald in The Mirage Tower.
Old September 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Zomg Fufu why are ye never on when I'm on? D:

Congrats on the new shinies everybody~ All that jazz. I lost my touch on my hunts... *hopefully donated enough luck to Fufu :x*

Ah hey Dragonpike. Shiny Crobat is nice to find. Certainly is rewarding after seeing so many Zubats in a lifetime lol. I'm sure you'll be accepted into the club shortly until a co-owner comes and approves of you.

Edit: OH YUSH, IMA SO GONNA GET THE 13000TH POST. *staples butt to chair*

Last edited by Lilith; September 12th, 2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:13 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

That would only be possible if you double posted, or if you posted after two other people posted.

Edit: No shiny Latias yet...I've been soft resetting ever since I got back for Latias and Squirtle ever since I got back from school, and I'm still going strong. I still have about 4 hours before September 12th is over, and meaning I can get to about 1000 soft resets for today only. Let's just hope I'm fortunate enough to finally get it, heh.

I've also been thinking about soft resetting for Mesprit on Diamond until I get an Absol swarm. Either that, or Cranidos. What's everyone else's opinion?

Old September 12th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

I think you need to finish Latias. Cranidos would be my first choice over Mesprit.
click to help them grow
Old September 12th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Keep on trying on Latias, at least till tomorrow... Then go after Mesprit. I'm gettin a Cranidos. XD

And my god, lay some cookies out on the island. Maybe she'll come soon...Time is running out. And why are you staying up till midnight, wittle boy? D;

Ahh must get the unlucky post to prevent anyone else from being cursed. But me has to go... @v@
Old September 12th, 2007, 05:31 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite View Post
I think you need to finish Latias.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade
Keep on trying on Latias, at least till tomorrow
Yeah, I was planning on waiting until I got a shiny Latias. But it's always good to plan ahead.

My brother needs to use the computer right now, and I have a killer headache, so...guess I won't be on the computer. I'll still be soft resetting, of course!

Old September 12th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

well, well, well its been a long time since my last appearance hasnt it SHC? yea i kno and im sorry..i'll just try and catch up w/ this post. ok for all of you who dont kno me im Tha Pkmn Prodigy aka TPP..i've been a member of the SHC for a really long time. for those who already do know me (FUFU300..King Kobra..MetalMario..etc) wassup!!!! okay um..since my last post (months ago) i managed to capture a new shiny!! here it is:

(its not an Eevee anymore though..i eveolved it into a )

Nature: Gentle (+SpDef., -Def)

i caught it yesterday on tuesday on the 1148th reset after i began the hunt on that sunday (three day hunt!! woot!!) i 4got 2 copy its stats down when i caught it haha..but oh well. i was kinda bummed by it being a female and the nature but i've grown to like my female jolteon and i was VERY relieved when i found out that gentle nature lowers defense and not special attack like i thought haha. but yeah..Eevee was my 1st FR shiny so im satisfied

well i dont think i'll ever fully come back to PC like i used 2..but i will continue to be an active hunter and i'll pop in from time to time to update you all on shiny business or w/e. but my next target will be shiny lapras, and then later i'll move on to my secret target after that. i've been gone for a long while, so i'll just say my congrats to all new shinys caught..and wish me luck!!
Old September 12th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Indeed, good luck on Latias, ~Fufu3000~!!

Hey TwilightBlade, only 5 more posts till the 13000TH POST!! Will you get it? ^-^ Good luck on that!!

>>To Tha Pkmn Prodigy: Congratulations on the Shiny Jolteon!! And I can see from under your username that you want a Shiny Charmander as well!!

Nothing new for me... might do a little searching for (F) Buneary right now, so good luck to everybody!!
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:40 PM
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym

Nature: Relaxed
thanks for the answers. ok so now i only have a bannette shiny but i am still traiing for that rayquaza once i have it i am goiing to search in my diamond an i think i am goiing to restart my ruby in hope of getting some shinies while i am playiing the game wiwh me good luck for that rayquaza but its sooo hard to find in shiny form but yeah good luck to everyone in shiny hunting.:D if i have my rayquaza and migrated it and my banette is migrated too i wil show some pics.

Last edited by mathioks; September 12th, 2007 at 11:49 PM.
Old September 13th, 2007, 02:11 AM
hawkraven
Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time

Originally Posted by mathioks View Post
thanks for the answers. ok so now i only have a bannette shiny but i am still traiing for that rayquaza once i have it i am goiing to search in my diamond an i think i am goiing to restart my ruby in hope of getting some shinies while i am playiing the game wiwh me good luck for that rayquaza but its sooo hard to find in shiny form but yeah good luck to everyone in shiny hunting.:D if i have my rayquaza and migrated it and my banette is migrated too i wil show some pics.
Good Luck on your Rayquaza!!!
Soft-Reset is boring yet somehow addictive and I just can't stop it XDD
Day 8 and no Shiny RegiSteel..... I'll keep reseting.

Last edited by hawkraven; September 13th, 2007 at 02:21 AM.
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

Got Spinda, I'll post his stats when I get back from school.
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:54 AM
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkraven View Post
Good Luck on your Rayquaza!!!
Soft-Reset is boring yet somehow addictive and I just can't stop it XDD
Day 8 and no Shiny RegiSteel..... I'll keep reseting.
yeah thats right i am just on day 2 and still no luck . and good luck too you too guy
Old September 13th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Jake: Congratulations on the Spinda!!

Cool!! I got the 13000TH POST!! Sorry TwilightBlade... ;

Nothing new on my part, but I'm going for either Snorunt or Buneary today!! Good luck to everybody though!!
Old September 13th, 2007, 08:37 AM
AnimeDDR110
Twizzers!

Send a message via AIM to AnimeDDR110 Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeDDR110
i would like to join. all i have caught is a shiny unown A but i have a lot more shinies than that.

Spectacular Banner made By Anastasia.R
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

K, here's Spinda's info.
Rash nature.
Sep. 13, 2007
Route 227
Met at Lv. 55.

Strong willed.
Likes dry food.

Male
HP- 143
Attack- 72
Defense- 72
Sp. Atk- 94
Sp. Def- 78
Speed- 74
Ability- Own Tempo
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:55 PM
The Blue Rose
Beginning Trainer

I havn't been shiny hunting lately, I'm gonna start again soon!

EDIT: Dang! Oh well, W00T 13003rd Post!

Sponsored Links