• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romhacking forums problem

Which one of the 4's to be a mod for the romhacking forum

• Jason

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Mewthree9000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DarkAveragerCobra

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Coolboyman

• None

• (start sarcastism) Bubs (end sarcastism)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Banned
Years
  • Since Shadow has left the community, the Romhacking forums seems to have more spam than it was before. These sort of spam were getting on my nerves ever since so I have a suggestion, why not get a new mod?

Heres the suggested mod(s)
    Jason - have been romhacking for 4 years, active, helpful, hates n00b programs, always on Satoshi's side. His main goal in Romhacking is trying to get all of E-reader feautrs and getting his hack, the most challenging storyline. He loves challenges.

Mewthree9000 - has been romhacking since 2001, excellent gfx hacker. He;s a really huge fan of Mew-related and his goal is to try kick everyone *** because of his storyline in his hack.

DarkAveragerCobra - owner of the big DHinc with many World Elements Collection hacks. He is not really active at the moment because of school,

Coolboyman - He's an elite romhacker, better than anyone else but less active because he is usally busy with other things.

Why i put Bubs in? Its only a joke, the truth is either fudge or normmatt.

Here is a poll to chose which one will be a mod.

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • I picked Jason on the poll, because he's active on PC (I see him around for a long time). DAC is not a bad choice, but the activity part is a problem.
    My opinions may not count much because Romhacking is a forum I rarely visit. So I believe that the admins will have better judgements on this.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • No. THe higher staff decides who will mod.

This is not something for the users to choose.

*lock*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The senior staff decide on mods; polls like this aren't going to decide it. If you think ROMs needs a new mod in general, should have posted it in the sticky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back