• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: DEMANDS PRIVILEGES OUTRAGE DISGUST

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • So after two years of being a supporter (my bar is missing), there are a few things I'd like to see added. I mean as a supporter who has donated money to a Pokemon forum, I deserve a ton, right? Anyway, here are my demands:

1) Erica removed as an Administrator. I would like her demoted and moved to ROM hacking. That's where she belongs.
    2) I'd like Other Chat moved to the top of the forum, the VIP lounge moved to the creative boards and the S&M forum removed. Their current positions offend me.
    3) I'd like the color of supporters changed from #3A70B9 to #3A70B8. In its current state, I am left uncomfortable and scared. :(
    4) I demand my PM space be increased by 6. The current limit is unacceptable.
    5) PC should donate 5 dollars BACK to me for all the time and effort I've put in as a supporter.
    6) Matt and Erik should stop having children.

THESE DEMANDS SHALL BE MET BY OCTOBER 1ST AT MIDNIGHT OR I WILL HATCH MY DEVIOUS, INSIDIOUS PLAN ON PC MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

dastardly.jpg

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • No it's my legitimate list of demands I expect to have by October 1st. Or there

will

be

consequences!!!!!

nyehnyehnyeh

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah well I'm a supporter and I think Blossom Shower should be made the only theme on PC. :(

And also everyone's avatar should be Cherrim.

I donated just as much as you Luke so my demands should override yours because I've been a supporter longer and that clearly qualifies me for superiority!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Yeah well I'm a supporter and I think Blossom Shower should be made the only theme on PC. :(

And also everyone's avatar should be Cherrim.

I donated just as much as you Luke so my demands should override yours because I've been a supporter longer and that clearly qualifies me for superiority!

But Erica, we are supporters. So our opinions already matter more than anyone else's because we have donated $$$$$$$$$. And $$$$$$$$ buys you everything. Including the right to demand what you want on a forum :D

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I want a blog, and if I get it, I'll stop this whole crap. However, if my demads are not met by the time I get on tommorow, I will leave PC, and all of you will regret it!

YOU WILL REGRET IT!

With all due respect,
    ♥~Poker Face~♥

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Although I am not a supporter via money, I'd like to think I was, having dedicated time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, my body and children to this forum.
    That said, I think your demands are incredibly ludicrous, and it's a mystery how you even managed to muster up the money to donate.

Although, I do say I agree with your first, second, third, forth, and fifth demands, the last one just pushed me over the edge. I will not stand for it! You can have your fancy name, larger PM box and Erica. BUT ME AND URSULA WILL NEVER STOP HAVE CHILDREN. EVER.
    Our half human, half octopus children are beautiful in every way and you will not stand in our way. We will not be silenced.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • FOR NOW
    I will disappear into the shadows. But mark my words: if my demands aren't met, Matt and me will have a very personal double date with a clothes hanger and my hand VERY soon.

nyehnyehnyeh

Muttley-picture.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back