• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Really what are they?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • *shrug* I dunno.

...okay fine. *checks Admin CP and compares to tier 5*

→ have group blogs (lol what are those idek?)
    → have 10 custom blocks and pages in their blogs
    → 1200 PM limit
    → Can edit/delete own events
    → Max profile pic: 420 x 400 pixels (655350 bytes)
    → Max avatar: 170 x 170 pixels (204800 bytes)
    → 3500 max characters in signature including BB code
    → 3000 max characters in signature excluding BB code
    → Max 30 lines in signature
    → 15 images in signature
    → Max album picture: 2000 x 1650 pixels (no size limit)
    → No maximum number of album pictures or size
    → Uhhh some social group stuff idk (something about restricting discussions)
    → I think that's about it

Hey Steve or Jake or whoever came up with tier 6 and never really told the rest of us about it--maybe you should finally add it to the donations page. And if any of this was supposed to be secret or something, oh well. :(

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha okay. Sounds cool and all, I thought there was but whatever. Oh there is! Sounds nice and all nothing to special except for picture sizes and all.

Cherrim

Years
  • Really, I'm pretty sure it's just there as a big thanks for donating so much. v_v; If you've donated $100, it's obvious you're donating more for the sake of supporting PC than for any perks, so it doesn't really need any huge "OMG MUST HAVE" perks, imo.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • *shrug* I dunno.

Hey Steve or Jake or whoever came up with tier 6 and never really told the rest of us about it--maybe you should finally add it to the donations page. And if any of this was supposed to be secret or something, oh well. :(

Ok it WAS suppose to be a secret.. its a special hidden, secret tier for the rich.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I r rich?! O.O; Neat! XD

thanks for the run down of the perks Erica, I've added them to my list in one of my Blog custom pages. However, I do have to ask Steve, Just what exactly are the added features for social groups for T6? I've looked and even comparing between my alt and this account I cannot seems to figure out the differences in permissions.

Cherrim

Years
  • They're things like being able to restrict the discussion in your social group so that only you can post new topics. ._. Not really something overly exciting and possibly not even changed on purpose.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Really? I looked all through the permissions and the managerCPs for the Supporter group and I could only find the same permissions as my alt has and it's a lower tier that this account. Oh well. I guess it's not that big of a deal so it's not like I'm missing something really cool. Though I do think I've got the gist of Blog groups, not entirely though. (even a google search didn't crop a good bit of detail on that particular feature)

Thanks Erica!

Back