• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sonic is in the house

new sonic

Fastest on the land
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    hi my username is new sonic cause we are in the 21 century and everything needs that new part in it.In pokemon i am a OU battler and a Uber battler.I like adventure game like AQworlds.One question:Is this forum making a shoddy server?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Welcome to PC new sonic!
    I am sure you'll have a lot of fun battling and trading here.
    Have ya read the rules and FAQ? If not, then its the best time to do it now! :O

Is this forum making a shoddy server?
    I didn't quite understand its meaning. I'm sorry. :(

new sonic

Fastest on the land
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    well it means is this forum making a shoddy battle server?

new sonic

Fastest on the land
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    in shoddy i mean shoddy battle.its a pokemon silulator to try your pokemon team or test other thing that relate to pokemon battling

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Oh my god.
    Awesome.
    My name is Eivana! And I LOVE Sonic the Hedgehog! I am a Sonic Freak!!! My favorite character is Shadow the Hedgehog, and my favorite game is Sonic Adventure 2! I only like Shadow in that game though... Sonic Heroes and up REALLY ****ed Shadow's character and personality up. I was pretty pissed.

Have fun! Let's be friends! If you want to, send me a PM or VM. I'd be glad to chat with you about Sonic! Have fun here and read the rules!

new sonic

Fastest on the land
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    wow so am i. i love sonic the hedgehog(in love i mean like.not like gf and bf and stuff).my favourite sonic game is probably sonic the hedgehog on Xbox 360.Lets be friend if u want.

Years
  • haha well in response to your question this place does have a shoddy server
    you'll find it in the strategies and movesets section... i think... can't remember.
    anyways, welcome to pc, hope you have a nice stay, and be sure to read the rules, etc etc.
    :3

new sonic

Fastest on the land
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    im glad to be a member in pc.
    ill try to find the thread about the shoddy server

wow pc does have a shoddy server

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome here, nice avatar you got there, I also like your user name. Hope you enjoy it here.

There will be girls here, don't worry, I'm a girl. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back