< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology Outdated Technologies : Newspaper

Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Reply Post Reply

Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:42 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by killer150.
Oro.........?
Silver Tier

Nature: Hardy
So, why this not-related to electronics is coming up to this thread?

Well, newspaper is your papa for your electronic papers and online news , even exist before television!

Perhaps, most of the developed countries people are less likely to read newspapers because online news are always the fastest to reach and you can read it for free and anywhere!

Well, despite online news and TVs had a huge advantage over newspapers, I still like to read the old newspaper because they are quite compact with everything, just for a dollar! Hot news, sports, buisness and actually I do like the are electronic gadgets spotlights.

I believe that newspapers are more accurate than online news because they are strictly governed by the official and the source are always trusted. Besides, there are lot of fun things to look at not just news, comics, puzzles, movie reviews and more that could want you to read.

So, you are still reading newspaper?

Small edit: Umm, newspaper is not outdated, it is just dated because lots of people still reading it!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:59 PM).
Wait for it

Nature: Sassy
The last time I read a newspaper was several years ago when I subscribed for the Wall Street Journal for a few of my classes (I was a business major with some concentration/emphasis in finance and economics). Wall Street Journal you still have to pay for subscription both paper and/or online version, but I think, at least for America a lot of newspapers you can read for free online or getting rid of paper altogether. Lately I use Twitter and follow several news sites for news and I don't mind missing other stuff like movie reviews as I don't tend to read them.

If you know any fics that features Eevee, submit them here!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:17 PM).
Nothing more than anger inside me!

There are still lots of people reading the daily digest via newspaper and it never gets old. Despite the digital era dominates the news via internet/gadget also ever played those crossword puzzle or sudoku it never gets old on the newspaper.
" The power of the crimson red. can lead your soul away from dread and Heal life deepest wounds of hate. Let no one else decide your fate "
Pair: Starrywindy.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:16 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Jolly
I wouldn't necessarily call a newspaper "technology" other than people are switching to digital media (social media, apps, news videos, etc) to get news.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links