• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Broken profile

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My profiles acting a bit weird, the stuff that's normally on the right is further down the page and I think on some styles there's a weird white area blocking it?

Also, if you view an entryin my blog the page is just generally buggered.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Seeing as the blog and profile are both being affected in the same way it can't be me, there's no space which they both share that contain any css like that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Try deleting that VM you left yourself. Then see if it fixes.
    You've used some CSS on that vm right? That might be it I guess.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    That's just an IMG tag, it isn't my end.

Edit: Any news?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm also noticing that most of the font is white, so it blends with the background? o_O

& it looks like what's wrong with your profile, is that the header CSS is so huge that it pushed all the stat/info tables on the side, all the way down towards the bottom of the page. If you changed it so that it had a smaller width, that might fix the issue. Not ENTIRELY sure, because I don't ever mess with my profiles CSS in that way, but still. :/

Edit:
    wait wait.. this is at the top of your profile, it should be in the forum Footer. >__>
    "© 2002 - 2009 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
    Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK,
    The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., or Wizards of the Coast. We just love Pokémon.
    All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2000 - 2009 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
    PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorse"

I gotta say.. it might be best to just delete all the CSS, start from scratch, and not use as many codes. > >;

Last edited:

ashketchum23

I love Pokemon!
    Years
  • Yes, I know this error. It depends on the template that you select. Pokemon Revolution 2.0 and 1.0 have an error when you view a profile. But as long as you can use the website and edit your profile, I am fine with that.

Years
  • woah.

in Pokelink 3 and other such themes it comes out liek dis:

wtfjq.png

wtf2p.png

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    GUYS, THERE IS NO CSS.

Seriously, it's nothing to do with me. D|

Last edited:

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Then how come even after you've deleted it (Thanks by the way) it's still the same?

I know my code, it isn't my end.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Could it potentially be a combination of BBCode you've used to design your profile and blog? Technically they use the same fields for the most part, sooo.

Other than the fact that your sidebar is pushed down all the way to hell, your username seems to be affected too. And what is that glow outline anyways? Is it just the BBCode? If so, we've got an issue with it being separated from the actual text. XD

Either way, though, it's only happening to YOU, which means it's a problem on your end. Unless it starts becoming a common thing, we aren't obligated to endure the headache required to fix it.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I've already said to Steve to not bother anymore.

I am going to say one last time though that it isn't my end;

I've cleared my profile CSS, there's no CSS anywhere else, and that glow is just the background image for my profile.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    That's... freaking awesome man.

Try deleting your profile style. Copying the code from default one. Dance around a may tree.

oh and thanks for thinking it was me. ¬¬

Back