• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Staying Logged In For Longer

Years
  • Hey, this is probably a really obvious question but I've looked through all my options pages and I can't figure out how you can remain logged on for longer. The problem is, I might be writing a really long post, and then when I decide to preview it I'll have to go and log in again because I've been automatically logged out. Another thing is when I go and cook something and come back and have to log in again. It's just really irritating is all. Is there some way to remain logged in for longer periods of time?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Well, there's the 'Remember Me' box next to where you put your credentials in. If you check that box it should keep you logged in for longer. I always check it whenever I log in and then the only time I get logged out is when I choose to. So, unless there's something else I'm doing to keep myself logged in all the time, then it must be that box.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • ...just a reminder, which you might not know: if you clear your cookies, you'll have to click the 'remember me' box again.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Make sure to have 'clear history when firefox closes' unchecked if you use firefox, cause that happened with me, where when I redownloaded firefox, after Windows 7, I forgot my previous settings, until I just played around with the various settings.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Make sure to have 'clear history when firefox closes' unchecked if you use firefox, cause that happened with me, where when I redownloaded firefox, after Windows 7, I forgot my previous settings, until I just played around with the various settings.
    Correct as you are, Firefox does allow you to choose what you want to clear. You can set it to clear history when closed or however often, just keep "Cookies" unchecked.

Back