• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Badges/Awards?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Hello everyone,
    I just noticed that some people on the pokecommunity have been rewarded these badges... how do you get rewards them????? is it only for donations??? Welll please once is find out moderators please close thread when I kindly ask it to be closed.....

Zet

Years
  • If you're talking about the supporter badges, then you have to donate or someone else to donate for you. If you're talking about emblems on profiles, then check out the Emblem Discussion thread.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, here is a link to the emblem discussion thread. As told to you by Zet, you can discuss about emblems there. Its's a sticky here, so its really easy to find, if you haven't noticed.

Back