• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Sig Help

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni

Let us meet again someday!
Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I can't get the text and the 2 pictures to be on the right side of Giovanni. I've tried resizing the Giovanni picture, but it doesn't seem to work.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • what the hell is with people and copying these themes?

You have to use CSS coding for the image to go on the side of the text.

Or stick the [image=left][/image] tag around the url of the image.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Try (In the signature editing area) drag the bigger picture over and place behing those. That's the best I can do...I'm new here. :D

-Okami

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    position: absolute; left: 50px;
    See that?^
    Get rid of it and use what Aizuke suggested as I can see Giovanni in your post bit on a fixed width PC theme. Besides, position:absolute, was a bad idea. Float:left, is what you should have used :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Bandwagons are cool to jump on, apparently. Seriously, this is just ridiculous. >>;

Not to mention that people are starting to repeat themes :( Anti already got Giovanni, and I have seen four people with Blue. Except Nick was the original one. And two Erikas, and...

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni

Let us meet again someday!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023

Not to mention that people are starting to repeat themes :( Anti already got Giovanni, and I have seen four people with Blue. Except Nick was the original one. And two Erikas, and...

I didn't know that. For now it'll stay but once I get my sig and avatar done I'll change it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Here's my coding if you want to use it as a base. ;3

HTML:
    [div="width: 400px;"][div="float: left;"][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/77/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lambda.png/120px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lambda.png[/IMG][/div][div="width: 200px height: 280px; text-align: center; position: relative; left: 10px; top: 70px;"][LEFT][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0d/VSLambda.png[/IMG][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/c/c8/Rocket-logo.png/40px-Rocket-logo.png[/IMG]
    [SIZE="1"]Θ Lambda of Team Rocket - ラムダ 
    Θ Team Rocket's Master of Disguise
    Θ Zuba [I]Level 22[/I]
    Θ Koffing [I]Level 22[/I]
    Θ Raticate [I]Level 24[/I]
    [/SIZE][/LEFT][/div][/div]
    *Screws up edit, quote, multi-quote, and Quick reply though ):

Back