• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky1323

Working on Pokemon Elements
    Years
    i need to know if i can change my name cause i made this before i had my youtube so is it possible i can have a name change to GracefulGrowlithe???

R3GARDS, AL3X

I don't understand what your youtube has to do with anything.. Though there is no name changes thread. You could possibly PM one of the admins as to kind enough to change your username.

I don't understand what your youtube has to do with anything.. Though there is no name changes thread. You could possibly PM one of the admins as to kind enough to change your username.
    I think thats his youtube name, LOL

Considering that PC juuust got rid of name changes less than a week ago, it's doubful that you can get the change, but you could tryyy asking an admin. :/ Since you only have 8 posts, and if you really want the change you could always make a new account. Just a suggestion.

Considering that PC juuust got rid of name changes less than a week ago, it's doubful that you can get the change, but you could tryyy asking an admin. :/ Since you only have 8 posts, and if you really want the change you could always make a new account. Just a suggestion.

thats the thing i have a HUUUUGE disgust for making dub accs

That's your problem, sorry. They removed the name change function.

Although, seeing as you only have 8 posts...they might be able to. Probably not, but might.

I highly doubt they would.

You joined early enough to have come on and noticed the name change thread, but you didn't, so it's your loss. And if you joined more recently (like today, for example), then I still don't think they'll let you go through it.

If there's a simple change, though (like a capitalized letter in your username or something), they MIGHT change that. But then again, they might not.

Even if you do disgust it, go with what Drew said and make a second account. Maybe even ask a staff member to delete this account of yours, since the higher-ups can do it, I believe.

I would go with what Drew said, and make a new account. You only have eight posts so it makes almost no difference, and you could ask an admin to delete your current one. That way, it wouldn't be a false account.

Maybe even ask a staff member to delete this account of yours, since the higher-ups can do it, I believe.

...and you could ask an admin to delete your current one.
    Guys, the admins don't delete accounts upon request. >>

Just do what Drew suggested, then simply stop using this account. There's really no need to delete your old account, as no one will even remember it once it falls from activity.

You have 8 posts. Just make another account. Your last chance to get a name change was over a week ago and because of the number of posts you have, I don't know if we would have granted it anyway.

Closing this because there's... really no room for discussion. The answer isn't going to change but if you have any questions, PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back