• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A n00b... or so you'd think

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ...Hi Back?
    Humm... Good Change... I dont like Water Pkmn so yah yah :P

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Uhhh... Okay? :P
    I think I dont need to tell ya to read the rules and blah blah XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I like your new name Mr. Fukachimostu. XD Though its kinda hard to pronounce. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    Identity crisis! XD There was some flame-begging-fulness in that name that Steve pointed out to me, so I changed to this. I won't change again, I promise. :x

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Hola fumo XD is that right? Welcome err.. back I guess or something. Yeah don't change ure anem again this is a good one.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    ^^ Thankies BJ. I already have lots of fun around here, but I'll be sure to take that to mind. :)

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    lol wb fumo you want your tcard changed? if you do pm me :)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • You changed your name twice in 13 hours!!!! What is with that! Anyway welcome...agian...again...to the forum...hope you keep another name for at least 7.5 hours. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    XD Sowwies about that. But look at the first 3 letters of 'Fukachimotsu', and you'll see why. It's pronounced differently than it's spelt, so I didn't notice. X_x; Sorry again!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Fushigimotsu said:
    XD Sowwies about that. But look at the first 3 letters of 'Fukachimotsu', and you'll see why. It's pronounced differently than it's spelt, so I didn't notice. X_x; Sorry again!

Well it took me about five minutes to figure out what you meant. But I finally did and I see what you mean. XD

Jolty-kun

Years
  • 0.0, i noticed that straight away XD, i was thinkin' that i was gonna tell andy that a person had a lil bit of a bad name XD, nah, i kinda like kyogre-chan better O___o; XD

Back