• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ultimate Monorace R/S/E - Round 1!

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
  • Pokemon MonoRace Challenge
    *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
    Hello, this is ~Hot n' Cold~, and I think this will be a cool idea and a challenge to all the Pokemon R/S/E players out there, ROM or not.​

The basic rundown is that you get to choose a type of Pokemon. You then start a Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald Gameboy game. Then you use a cheat or hack to get the chosen starter below.​

Once everybody is assigned a type, you are allowed to begin your challenge. Whoever wins gets a Level 100 version of their starter Pokemon with an ideal moveset. We play different rounds. This is round 1. If you cannot get your starter [mentioned below] before Roxanne, you may use hacks or cheats.

Bug: [Starter - Wurmple] Not Taken
    Dark: [Starter - Poochyena] Not Taken
    Dragon: [Starter - Bagon] Taken - Shade007
    Electric: [Starter - Mareep] Not Taken
    Fight: [Starter - Machop] Not Taken
    Fire: [Starter - Torchic] Not Taken
    Flying: [Starter - Pidgey] Not Taken
    Ghost: [Starter - Gastly] Taken - angrybanana5000
    Grass: [Starter - Treecko] Not Taken
    Ground: [Starter - Trapinch] Not Taken
    Ice: [Starter - Spheal] Not Taken
    Normal: [Starter - Slakoth] Taken - TB Pro
    Poison: [Starter - Nidoran(Your Gender)] Not Taken
    Psychic: [Starter - Ralts] Taken - Gearuvagen
    Rock: [Starter - Geodude] Not Taken
    Steel: [Starter - Beldum] Not Taken
    Water: [Starter - Mudkip] Taken - Sora247_2009

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    I'll do ghost.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    "before Brock"

<< >> << Perhaps you were thinking of the wrong game (or happened to copy/paste fail miserably)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    Just so you guys know, you cannot start yet.
    CANNOT.
    I will let you know when.
    Ok. I will have to mod the moveset for Ghastly or else I will be unable to beat the first zigzagoon. (Gastly only knows Lick and Hypnosis and Lick doesn't affect normal types). I have switched Hypnosis for Psybeam. Everything else is the same. ;)

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
  • That's cool. As long as you do nothing else, than you're good.
    NEWSFLASH
    Read angrybanana5000's post. If for any reason you wouldn't be able to make your first fight, edit the moveset.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Too bad its for hacked/hacking pokemon, as I have no way of doing that, (as I never really need/want too)

Back