• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new and I need you! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hi there!

My name is Richard and I've been a Pokémon fan for years. I especially love the games. I can't wait for Heart Gold!

I love Munchlaxs Berry-Bonanza..

At the moment I am working on some Pokémon apps for Android and iPhone/iPod Touch and I was hoping to get some inspiration, ideas and feedback on these forums.

So I will participate, ask for your opinions and I hope to have to fun!

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    That's very interesting about the apps :) What about Pokemon trivia?

Also, welcome to PC :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Thanks!

If I remember correctly, I thought you could already find a Pokémon Trivia app in the App Store. But it looks like that app is not available anymore. Chance? :P

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC. If you need any friends I'm a cooleo kind of guy. ;) Oh and make sure you read them rules.

-Okami

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC! You could make a pokemon app for taking pictures and making them over into a pokemon?

Back