• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well I'm new here...

Years
  • Me and my friends sgspacemonkey and Sneeze have just joined this community today. We are all students at Sheffield Hallam University in our placement year and are running a business through a scheme the University offers. We're mainly doing marketing in the days, but more often than not we end up getting distracted and joining communities like this :P. Either that or playing Pokémon, which will no doubt be the more frequent as of this Friday when HeartGold and SoulSilver are released in the UK :P. We also spend most days arguing about which Pokémon are cutest, spacemonkey goes for Gible and Garchomp, Sneeze for Spheal and Seel and me for Vulpix and Mawile, which I usually get a lot of aggravation from the other two for :P.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Hi you guys. =D You all sound like people I'd get along with very well. So feel free to send me a friend request and/or a visitor message. =3 I'm waiting for HG and SS too. =D Have a great time! =3

Back