• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Major Problem In RL

Menasay

Mature Roleplayer
Years
  • I have about 1,000 problems people. And.. I can't figure out a single one!

1. Me & My Mother ARE going to loose the house.

2. Me and my fiancee argue ALOT. I can't make up my mind to leave him... he gives me about 75% of my needs.

3. I do NOT know if I should go to college cause of Debt crap.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    1. Talk to your mother about this and figure out some options

2. Talk to him about this arguing and how it bothers you. He could be just stressed.

3. Find a job

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Kay, I've been in similar situations before, so I feel like I can actually attempt to help a bit here. :/

First off, if your mother and you are going to lose the house, then I'd worry about finding a place to live before worrying about college. That can always come later once you get other things in order, so it's best not to stress about that too much. As for the house.. if you have to move out, do you guys make enough to maybe find an apartment to move into? Even if you don't have to stay there for a long time, some of them aren't very pricey, and it might help to live in one temporarily. If both of you were working, making enough to live in an apartment is very possible. o.o

As for your fiancee, I can't say much there.. every relationship will have it's fights, but if it's causing more stress than it is happiness, it doesn't seem like it would be good to stay in it. x_x; Have you guys tried to work things out?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There are also debt Councillors, and marriage Councillors.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I have about 1,000 problems people. And.. I can't figure out a single one!

1. Me & My Mother ARE going to loose the house.

2. Me and my fiancee argue ALOT. I can't make up my mind to leave him... he gives me about 75% of my needs.

3. I do NOT know if I should go to college cause of Debt crap.

1. *lose

2. *fiancé "People always argue in relationships," its part of a relationship, the people who make it are those who survive the rough patches. (Cheesy but true)

3. Get a job would help for this and the first problem.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Join the Airforce. That came to mind... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful:C

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • There are also debt Councillors, and marriage Councillors.
    Funny how there's Debt counselors and to see one it costs money.

1. *lose

2. *fiancé "People always argue in relationships," its part of a relationship, the people who make it are those who survive the rough patches. (Cheesy but true)

3. Get a job would help for this and the first problem.
    it's*

Don't correct someone then make mistakes yourself. Plus "get a job would help" makes no sense, either. Try 'getting.'

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Posting this in the post your problems thread like everyone else would be an amazing start.

Back