The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old November 14th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
I dunno. I'm in no way a good artist, but I've been drawing a *lot* lately... and I don't know what else to draw... so if anyone wants me to draw anything, just say so *shrugs*

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old November 14th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Fire Master
Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)

Send a message via AIM to Fire Master Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fire Master Send a message via Yahoo to Fire Master
You know the trainer eyes in your pic? Can you make one for me?

Yahoo:skatingurl91
Msn:[email protected]
Aim:AngelKitten056
Old November 14th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Do you mind drawing.. *thinks* The Gym Leader Whitney? @_@; If she's too hard then just say so, lol.
Old November 14th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
BTW she wants her drawn because that's her entry into the Pokmon world. They are so much alike. Check the Funny stories thread to see what I mean. ;p
Old November 14th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;
Old November 14th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Sleek
Eon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sleek Send a message via Yahoo to Sleek
im probably a mix between black belt nob, beauty jessica, and psychic cameron. or not. but, if there is anyone skilled out there, i would love it if you could draw me your own creation a fire pokemon. waa-chaaaaaaaaaa.
Old November 14th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Miyu-chan
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleigh
Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Old November 14th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Hazuki-san
Doesn't exist

Could you possibly draw a pic of Hazuki if you can? Thanks
Old November 15th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyu-chan
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n
Lol, well I forgot about Tohru. Hee, she's another one that I'm just like!
Old November 16th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

*sweatdrop* Sure, I'll do all of those. I still have one exam to go, though. I have Tuesday off, I'll do them then.

Fire Master, for your Trainer Eyes, I need the info you want in it (you can have anything, just give me the heading and info but keep it short). If you want me to modify a graphic to look like you, I need a description and (possibly) the person you want me to modify (I used a female breeder for mine).

Then it's Whitney for Kayleigh. Sleek, you want *any* made-up Fire Pokmon? I can do that... Miyu wants Haruka, and Hazuki-san wants Hazuki. So I'll have them done ASAP. After my exam.... it's tomorrow morning so you won't have long to wait XD

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old November 16th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Fire Master

Send a message via AIM to Fire Master Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fire Master Send a message via Yahoo to Fire Master
For my trainer eyes i want

My Pokemon
Cute fire Types

Stratedegy
Faint the Pokemon with my cutness

Self-Introduction
I live in Boston. I love any Pokemon that is Cute.
Oh BTW my name is Nina
Attached Images
File Type: png rstrainer05.png‎ (1,016 Bytes, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Fire Master; November 16th, 2003 at 06:04 AM.
Old November 16th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

So do you want to be "Trainer Nina", "Master Nina", "Cooltrainer Nina" or what? XD I'll do it for you tonight, I have to be at home to do it since I don't like PSP XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 17th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Fire Master

Beuty Nina could you use that picture i attached?

Old November 18th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Master
Beuty Nina could you use that picture i attached?
OK, I made this but I need to edit it. I'll give the new one to you tomorrow, for now you can have this...

Miyu, I've been working on yours. I need some help with Whitney and Harrison, though, I have not seen them on TV and I can't find full length pics of them. In other words, I don't know what they look like. If anyone can help, please either describe their clothes in detail or post a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: png nina.png‎ (5.9 KB, 36 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Last edited by Geometric-sama; November 18th, 2003 at 03:08 AM.
Old November 18th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Here's a picture of Whitney! *attaches it* I'll have to look around for some of Harrison though, unless Cosmos would happen to have an extra. ;
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Whitney.jpg‎ (52.6 KB, 38 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old November 18th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Fire Master

Thank you JA it seems fine but if there is something to fix go ahead!

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Junichi
Freshman at college!

Sorry tis all I can find.
Old November 18th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Cosmos
Doesn't exist

No, no, no! Thats not the Harrison I want

Here's the more beautiful Harrison that I requested

Old November 18th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Quote:
Thank you JA it seems fine but if there is something to fix go ahead!
If you like the "Fire Master Nina" then I will leave it XD, I just thought you might want me to change to Beauty.

Thanks Cosmos and Kayleigh, those are exactly what I needed. Miyu, I'm almost finished on yours, I just need to finish colouring. Then I'll start on the two of yours, I need a little time to think about Sleek's XD.

Thanks Junichi, it's the thought that counts. I did burst out laughing when I saw those pics, though. XD XD

DUDE!!!

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 19th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Fire Master

Oh, It is fine thank you JA!!

Old November 19th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Quote:
Oh, It is fine thank you JA!!
That's good, then, if you like it.

Miyu-chan, here is yours. Kayleigh, I've started on yours as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haruka.jpg‎ (82.9 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Okay, yay! (25 character...)
Old November 27th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Miyu-chan
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Amara
That's good, then, if you like it.

Miyu-chan, here is yours. Kayleigh, I've started on yours as well.
Wow! Thanks! n_n I'lkl go make a wallpaper out of it. n_n

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Old November 27th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Cosmos, here is yours. Kayleigh, sorry I'm taking so long, I'll have it done by Monday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hazuki.jpg‎ (33.3 KB, 21 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 27th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Cosmos
Doesn't exist

Eeeeee! He looks sooo beautiful! Thanks Jedi!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links