• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

masterlink's EV training service!

masterlink

bring it on!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
CLOSED
come back at 4 pm estern

this thread is for ev training, if you want me to ev a pokemon and level it up i can do so!

rules:
1. no spam
2. i only except shinys and well trained pokemon (dont even ask about the well trained pokemon part) also events
3. if you want me to spread pokerus then ask before you receive or give a pokemon.
4. be patient one ev train could take up to an hour if you can provide me with some weights i can cut that in half!)
5. absulutly no spam (i mean it)
6. no spam (siriously i hate spam this much)

speacials!

saturday is free!

if anyone brings me a weight i will ev train 1 pokemon for free!

waiting list

(none)

finished list

(none)

credits (1 free ev train)

(none)

white list

~RNC~ - Great trade thread!

black list

(none) keep it this way!

ev training form

pokemon:
nickname:
level:
nature:
ev yield:
providing weight?:
spread pokerus?:
notes:

i will pm you when it is done, it will take longer the higher the level it is, so be patient.

wants:
CAPITAL: major wants

shinies
EV TRAINED MILOTIC
WORLD 09 WEAVILE (worth 2 ev trainings!)
EV TRAINED ELECTAVIRE (poketopia worth 3 ev trainings!!!!)
SHINY LATI @ S
DEOXYS
anything else you have that i might be interested in.

Last edited:

masterlink

bring it on!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
EV some pokes and then palmer will lose easily, first time I beat him I just used random pokes I had on my team actually
easy for u to say but i beat the game with legendaries! which makes it kinda hard plus i dont have any weights to speed up ev training! which makes me not want to do it! this thread is my chance on suceeding

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
easy for u to say but i beat the game with legendaries! which makes it kinda hard plus i dont have any weights to speed up ev training! which makes me not want to do it! this thread is my chance on suceeding

Lol, so basically you made a thread just so you can beat Palmer?

masterlink

bring it on!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Lol, so basically you made a thread just so you can beat Palmer?
no also because i have nothing better to do (i beat the game what would you do i choose this :)) also for the other places in the battle frontier! and online competiotion

now no more talking about this if you have a complaint pm me about it

Last edited:
Back